• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/ Arcadia

Accelerate

"You are a Ocean of Gray Waves..."
The 6th Holy Grail War has finally begun, 70 years after the events of Fate/stay night (( Unlimited Blade Works route))
This time the Grail War is taking place in Shinjuku, Japan

This time the servants that have been summoned are all different please claim your servant and your command Seals

Available Servants

Saber: Chevalier d'Eon Gizaira Gizaira
NP: Fleur de Lis

>Archer: Robin Hood
NP: Yew Bow< ((2 mess ups inside the summoning program it appears that the actual Archer is...))

Archer: Oda Nobunaga
NP: Three Thousand World - Three Line Formation

Lancer: Artouria Pendragon wdinatx wdinatx
NP: Rhyogmidiya

Rider: Francis Drake
NP: Golden Wild Hunt

Caster Merlin. Xel Xel
NP: Avalon Paradise

>Red alert this Servant cannot be summoned properly......reconstructing((Assassin: Charles-Henri Sanson
NP: La Mort Espoir))

>Replacement has been found <
Assassin: EMIYA Kiritsugu, Magus Killer Kloudy Kloudy
NP: Chronos Rose

Berserker: Vladimir Tepěs III Dishonoured Dishonoured
NP: Kazikli Bey

This is a first come first serve basis so get the servants while they are available please :3

Oh I will be joining in with a 8th servant but as a Church mediator [[Aka if anyone starts doing things against the Grail I will be forced to act]]

Saber: Altera [Attila]
NP: Photon Ray

Hope you all Join!!!

Last edited:
0caf7f3690d1eb744b3e1c2cd18d31e4--fate-seals.jpg

"I announce!
Thy body shall be under my command,
my fate shall be determined by thy lance!
Follow the call of the Holy Grail.
If thou wouldst obey this mind and this reason, obey me!
Then I shall entrust my fate to your lance!
With a shard of the round table as my catalyst, I summon thee!"

0caf7f3690d1eb744b3e1c2cd18d31e4--fate-seals.jpg

"I announce!
Thy body shall be under my command,
my fate shall be determined by thy lance!
Follow the call of the Holy Grail.
If thou wouldst obey this mind and this reason, obey me!
Then I shall entrust my fate to your lance!
With a shard of the round table as my catalyst, I summon thee!"

download.jpg

"At your Behest, I have been Summoned, I Arthur Pendragon, Shall take my Lance and become the spear that destroys all evil."

I'm torn between Chevalier, Drake, and Merlin but since I think I have a better grasp of Chevalier's character out of all of them I'll go with him

(You know, unless I have to portray their gender a certain way then please let me have Drake. )

I'm torn between Chevalier, Drake, and Merlin but since I think I have a better grasp of Chevalier's character out of all of them I'll go with him

(You know, unless I have to portray their gender a certain way then please let me have Drake. )
Lol yeah sadly I have to go by the franchise's Version of Chevalier, but Drake is all yours!

Lol yeah sadly I have to go by the franchise's Version of Chevalier, but Drake is all yours!
Oh, you misunderstand I think. I mean I don't want to play them as strictly female or male (unless their master wants them to be a certain way I suppose). I'm fine with the franchise's version of being able to switch if that's what you're talking about.

Oh, you misunderstand I think. I mean I don't want to play them as strictly female or male. I'm fine with the franchise's version of being able to switch if that's what you're talking about.

Ooooooooo Lol I'm sorry XD yeah it's switchable you wanted Chevalier then?

I'll take Merlin. Played him in my last Fate RP, may as well play him again. Although it's kind of weird seeing a Fate RP with the servants pre-determined. Every one I've ever seen/been in allowed the players to choose who they were.

Ah yes you can Dishonoured Dishonoured

And Xel Xel I did it all via random draw ((Using my Fate Grand Order Jp Version)) but yeah Merlin is all yours

P.s imagine how many people would argue over saber.......that would be a p.r nightmare for me XD

I didn't use a program I simply cut up some paper put the names of saber and the rest and the heroic spirit name then put them in 7 jars, then shook them up and pulled out the names.

As for the mess up servants I put them all in one container then pulled 2 pieces of paper out that being archer and Assassin

I want dat Assassin ass as in my possession as possible!

(Heh, puns are funs ^u^)

Come on, somebody summon archer! I don't care if it's Merlin at this point.

"With this seal in hand I call for thee act on my order and slay my enemies. An arrow aimed true and head held high I call upon the servant Archer to fight!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back