• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Fast & Reckless.

Boondox

♥TATTØØED B£AST♥
Hello! Thank you for slipping into my peaceful fort mad of blankets and pillows:) I am Boondox!

Alright so to the point. This will be a run off of "Fast and Furious" however there is a plot line to this.

The street racing gang known as "Serpents Tongue" has always been quite well known for their racers and the cars, they are known for the sperpent head on their team jackets and on the license plate of their racing cars. However that used to be just within the racing world.. Now its began to pool over into the everyday lives of people. Many have nicknames that they go by within the group. No one knows the other members real names. Authorities have been tracking the local street racing and its a growing industry that in their eyes needs to be shut down. They are noe targeting members of the Serpents Tongue gang to press further and learn more about the racing and attempting to stop it. The members of Serpents tongue are of all stature. Some rich and others poor, they all have a love for street racing and thats what matters. Will you stand up and fight? Or will you find another alternative for this growing problem?

Sooo..

This would take place in Los Angeles.

Ages range from 20 to 30.

There are different rankings within the gang.

One more thing I would like to ask that you don't go TO OP with cars although if you are someone of wealth than a more wealthy car would make sense. But if your a middle class with a lamborgini it wont make much sense. :)

So, anyone want to race to the challenge?

ahhh!! Yes! I've been looking for something like this I would love to join in on this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back