Fantasy story

Ashvaliaen

Weird little bat
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
<p>

There's a forest some miles away from your town, everyone says it has some great power source. Rumors vary but most detail an artifact at the heart of the forest with tremendous potential. Well, what'll happen when someone ventures into the forest and finds a guy? He's injured and weakened, but there's something off about him that makes it seem like this is no ordinary guy. For more details click the link below <a href="https://charahub.com/character/910753/Raiden#questions" rel="external nofollow">Raiden - Charahub</a>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking to start one. I had hoped I'd posted to the right area. Advice is welcome but not what I was looking for.

Okay well we are currently two days out from a site update that will give us a new roleplay system ( Other - RP System in 2.0 -Teaser- ).

So a lot of people aren't really starting roleplays right now because the site will be down and everything will change shortly.

Now in the meantime @Grey made a good thread on different tutorials on how to start a roleplay on this site - Tutorial - Frequently Posted Threads

To do so you'll want to post an interest check - Fantasy Interest Checks.

Hopefully this helps and good luck on your roleplay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back