• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission [1/4 available] Fantasy Sketches, Grumkins and Snarks! [Commish info-first post!]

pERIIII! 💖 Your art is what makes life worth living! 😭 I can't thank you enough for drawing them for me, you deserve so much love and adoration and HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! They look amazing! Thank you a million billion times over!!! Bet your butt that I'll be commissioning you again in the future!

pERIIII! 💖 Your art is what makes life worth living! 😭 I can't thank you enough for drawing them for me, you deserve so much love and adoration and HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! They look amazing! Thank you a million billion times over!!! Bet your butt that I'll be commissioning you again in the future!
Thank you as well! 💗 Hugs and kisses!

Following the poll results, everyone voted for a 'meet my OC' post. I am hereby introducing someone near and dear to my heart, part of a story which I shared with the amazing ashwynne ashwynne . Behold...

Untitled-1.png

32.png

Roleplay thread: Fantasy - - Silversword -
Isara is an orphaned mage, step-daughter to an ex-Silversword warrior named Vidar. Silverswords are a class of mages that were forced to deposit their powers in a personally forged sword, which they would siphon from in time of need, when required to protect the King as his servants.

In this story, following a feud and, eventually, a war between the common folk and the mages provoked by an assassination attempt on the Queen masked under a fertility spell, her birth father died and left Isara under his best comrade's care. Vidar broke his sword to keep the King from tracking him down and dedicated his life to raising his friend's daughter.

The first few years were tough on them. Vidar took up gambling as a way to provide enough money to keep his daughter healthy and happy. However, an incident occurring in Isara's early teenage, caused by her lack of control, urged the two of them to leave their home and find a new way of living. Vidar was witty and resourceful, and upon stumbling into an eager boy around his step-daughter's age, inspired by Caldbeck's reputation as a town of thievery, he selfishly made use of the two children's talents to earn their living. Heists became more and more easy to master, and few years later they expanded their group of 'corvids', as well as began digging into more intricate capers.

AND adding Nerys to the mix because I'm sure Vidar would love to have his girls both in one piece.

portraits.png

Last edited:
LOOK AT THESE TWO DARLINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vidar is SO pleased 😏
His precious pup and his entirely too attractive lover 😂❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back