• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching. oneXone.

JaguarKing

Bust :(
'Ello one and all. 

My name is King and I am twenty-one years old. Bi. Scorpio. I live in the Pacific Time Zone. I consider myself a respectable adult but like most people I can get carried away and act like a fifteen year old fan boy. /('o')/  The color purple is my favorite. My favorite animal would have to be a Black Jaguar. Food...I love ramen. Not the spicy kind because spicy and me do not mix well together. When it comes to roleplaying I like to keep it light and refreshing. This means I'm not set in stone for something serious. I like the more...fluff sort. Its more fun that way, at least for me.

I'm interested in Fantasy Role-play. More of a OnexOne sort of deal. Ghosts, Warlocks, Shapeshifters, Fallen Angels and Hunters. The pairings don't matter to me. If you want to play a guy then by all means go for it. I tend to always portray male. My female characters could use some improvement though. Again, I'm open to ideas. 

Things I tend to stay away from are:

• Fast romances.
  • High-School.
  • Modern Life.

A Few things I ask not only from you but I also go by these rules, and they are:

• Decent Grammar/Spelling. We need to be able to understand each other. 
  • No one liners. One paragraph or more would be appreciated. 
  • At least 17+ 
  • No God characters.

I understand that sometimes we find ourselves unable to respond because life has carried us away from the internet social life. If so don't be embarrassed about sending me a message. If things fall out its fine. Not the end of the world. We can always start something new when you've got the time or pause the role-play until you can return. When it comes to pairing ideas I like to collaborate with my partner through private messages. 

Hmm, that seems to be all that I have to say for now. Thank you for taking the time to read through this. Message me and we can come up with something great together. :)  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back