• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy romance anyone?

Laeta

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
Does anyone want to join me in a medieval fantasy romance. I play female, and only do MxF. It will be a bit like the ASOIAF series, but without all the sex of course. So who is with me?

Hey, I'm always interested in some good medieval fantasy rp'ing. However, its a bit hard to get a feel for what you're expecting aside from the ASOIAF backdrop and romance theme. Do you have any plot idea's or preferences? Noble in a court intrigue, pair of fugitives running from the law, sell-swords on the road, rival generals? Also how frequent and detailed do you want to rp/post?

I'm a bit rusty on ASOIAF lore, but would enjoy weaving an interesting tale. I can pay M or F and don't mind spicing things up with romance, as long as the story makes it flow naturally. Downside is that my schedule is a bit erratic and I' can be a slow writer so rapid fire responses are unlikely. Any of this sound like we could get along? :)

I just realized I put the wrong series. May the nerd god have mercy on my soul. I meant LotR. You see I recently rewatched the hobbit, and the Idea of an epic journey across a vast land, fighting and making friends with mythical creatures. I still don't know why I said ASOIAF... I don't remember any big epic journeys in there. Once again I ask for the Nerd God's forgiveness.

Haha, don't worry. It really doesn't make much of a difference to me, but it sounds like you'd be happier with a fellowship (group of rp'ers) along for the journey. At least that's what always comes to my mind when thinking of LoTR. Course just going off the top of my head here...

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to be of help. Hope to see you around the site and good luck on future ventures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back