• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Roleplays Wanted

Lilbutterfli94

Kitty Queen
Hello, my name is Chain of Memories, but most people call me Chain. A little bit about me is that I'm a 23 year old college student that's getting a degree in nursing and I also work part time. I'm a very kind girl and often like to talk to the people I roleplay with in order to get a better understanding of my roleplay partner. I also like to share my ideas with many people and sometimes I do get a bit over zealous... if that happens feel free to tell me to stop. I do only do mxf and usually I like to play females, but I'm willing to double for people! Alright, now on to what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a new fantasy RP, some pairings are (Bold are what I like to play):
  • Prince x Princess
  • Healer x Healer
  • Healer x Human
  • Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x Vampire
  • Vampire x Healer
  • Banshee x Wizard

A little history on healers:
Healers are a creation of my own, something fairly simple in my opinion. It is simply a human who can heal themselves and others. They are generally in the realm of medicine as they like to help others. Healers used to be made VIA a trial back in ancient Greece. It was always given to girls because they were seen to be more kind hearted. The only problem was that the trial the girls endured was to determine if they could handle the ability of healing. The ones that couldn't were sacrificed to the other gods, while the ones that could were offered to the god, Asclepius, so that he may give them the ability to heal. The girls were unfortunately forever immortal and generally had no attachments as having a family meant the eventual death of their spouse and children while they remained youthful. Healing can be passed on to another host VIA the blood, but Healers generally don't do this because it makes them feel like vampires. They will only give their blood to someone if they feel it is absolutely necessary and the person understands that it's their only option. They also like to reserve it for their significant other, as this process can only be done once, but it is not unheard of for a healer to give blood to one of their patients simply to save them, even if it does curse them with eternal life.

What I'm looking for from you:
I don't ask for a lot, but I do request that you atleast try to match my length in responses. I usually give about 3-4 paragraphs for a response, but I am willing to only do 2-3 paragraphs a response. Other than that I just ask that you have fun and enjoy the roleplay. Contact me VIA PM or comment below.

Last edited:
I mean, I’d be game for to do:
Prince x Princess
Vampire x Human(I’ll be human, witch hunter, hehe)
Banshee x Wizard (Might wanna specific what kind of wizard you looking for)
Or anything really, long as there’s a bit of gunpowder, I’m game.

I mean, I’d be game for to do:
Prince x Princess
Vampire x Human(I’ll be human, witch hunter, hehe)
Banshee x Wizard (Might wanna specific what kind of wizard you looking for)
Or anything really, long as there’s a bit of gunpowder, I’m game.
Will take your pick, I'm game for anything!

Hey, I'd love to do the cool Healer idea you described in your post, or the Prince x Princess. Actually Id love to do anything on their so maybe anything you're craving at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back