• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FANTASY ROLEPLAY PARTNER REQUEST!! :))

artdonuts

FRIED BRAIN
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, Im looking for a roleplay partner who would be interested in fantasy roleplay! :)
-Must be in the 13-16 age group, it's be age range and it makes me feel more comfortable roleplaying with someone around my age.
-Ill post info about my character as soon as we brainstorm ideas, settings etc.
-Must be at least semi literate or literate, I cant roleplay with people who only do one-liners because I lost motivation to respond quickly.
-You can either post info of your oc like I will after we brainstorm, or if you dont feel like doing that, you can roleplay your character out and I'll learn their personality/backstory as we go.
-I am new to this website, so If I mess up formatting my writing or anything, please excuse me lol!
-I hope to make friends with anyone who considers this!! Have a nice day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back