• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Plots! Looking for RPers!

Are these ideas interesting to you?

• Yeah! They're both awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #1 sounds interesting!

• #2 sounds interesting!

• #3 sounds interesting!

• Meh :/

• Total voters

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Yoooo it's my first roleplay thread :D

Update: I have a couple more plots! I'll list them at the bottom c:

I also may come up with some more in the near future, so feel free to check back c:

I came up with a couple of roleplay plots today, and a few pairing that I'd like to do c:

I'll start off with the plot ideas c:

1. Amethyst was beautiful in every way. Her hair was curly, dark brown, and she had an abundance of it to brush; Her skin was like smooth porcelain, and her facial features were almost doll like; Even her personality radiated off of her, being nice to everyone and always being the shoulder to cry on. She seemed almost flawless.

One morning, however, that couldn't be more wrong.

It was clear by the pinkish colored grass below her and the teal sky above her that she was somewhere completely different. She woke up here, in this strange field, and she had no idea how she got there, but she wasn't going to find anything out just by laying there. So she got up to go investigate.

What she discovered was astounding. The people in this world were humanoid, but they couldn't be human. No- they were too
beautiful to be human. Every single one of them had such grace and possessed this otherworldly beauty that Amethyst could hardly even describe with words. Some of them even had feathery wings, gorgeous tail, magnificent horns, some with nothing at all, but they were all more beautiful than anything Amethyst has ever seen.

And now she's the ugly one. She was so painfully ordinary, she couldn't even compare.

But she needed help. She needed to find just one person who would look past how she looked on the outside and give her a helping hand.

2. Hell has come to Earth and it's here to stay. Demons live among people, almost blending right in, aside from the dark aura they emit if they're around it too much.

Many of the demons are evil, but some of them honestly just want to enjoy their time back on Earth. They don't want to bother the humans. They just want to live.

All of the demons live in communities, and unless they're going to cause havoc, they keep to themselves, and the humans are too afraid to come face them.

On the sixth day of the sixth month, they throw a demon-exclusive ball to celebrate their lives on Earth Some people call it a wonderful time, others call it chaotic, but all the demons attend, all of their dark, scary, powerful auras together and even more special powers running amuck. If a human so much as stepped in, they'd be killed.

But one does step in. She's so clearly human, and they're skin has burned from the demons around them, but they stay. They stay, and when asked why, they only have one impossible answer:

"I wanna be a demon!"

3. Set in the 1950's, everything seems so bright and happy. The future is bright, the people are happy, and it seems like nothing bad can happen.

That is, until a vampire comes to town.

After fleeing from his last country, his top priority is finding a way to hide better- possibly hiding in plain sight. It seems very simple: get a nice house, dress in nice clothes, get a nice job and have a nice smile. All of that, he can do. But that's not enough for his ruse.

He needs someone. Someone to be with so he's not just the suspicious lonely man on the block. Someone to be seen with so it looks like he can form relationships he doesn't actually care about. Someone he can feed on when he needs to.

And preferably, someone that nobody would miss. Because he was going to kidnap them.

Pairings I wanna do (With my character in
Bold):

Bad boy x
Good girl

Pirate x
Good girl

Princess x Prince

Prince x
Commoner

Princess x Knight

Princess x Sociopath

Human x Vampire

(Quick note about the last one: I really hate sparkly vampires >:( I'm looking for the more scary, classic, dark sort of vampires. Another pet peeve is when they suddenly never need to feed: Vampires need constant blood. At least once every day.)

And any other ideas you may have! I'm open to anything c:

Quick rules:

-I'm not too picky about length, but I would prefer around two medium sized paragraphs, possibly as long as 5-7 paragraphs c:

-I would prefer to play a female character this time

-Grammar is pretty important to me. I won't be too picky about it, but punctuation is important, and if I can't read it, I won't reply.

-Some cursing is okay, just not too much.

One more note- I just signed up yesterday, so I won't be able to send PMs until later tonight. If you're interested, though, please send me one! I would love to get started on this sight and start some new rps!
:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy playing the bad boy. I haven't done a one on one roleplay in a very long time so you might have to be patient with me, but I would be interested in trying. I could do one or two. Actually, your first plot sounds a lot like my roleplay world I made on the forums called leto.

Also, I like playing the guys so I could always be okay with being a guy.

DemonKitten said:
I enjoy playing the bad boy. I haven't done a one on one roleplay in a very long time so you might have to be patient with me, but I would be interested in trying. I could do one or two. Actually, your first plot sounds a lot like my roleplay world I made on the forums called leto.
Also, I like playing the guys so I could always be okay with being a guy.
Yay! Awesome! :D Could you send me a PM and we can discuss it more? c:

@ValentineIllusion If you're still looking for a writing partner, please message me! I'd love to RP with you. ( :) ) I'm interested in one of your ideas, specifically the third plot.

Please let me know, and thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back