• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yuki thinks for a second, “Well, you used to do it all the time.”, Yuki says, “You used to do all sorts of things. You usually only did small things though. Anything big gave you a huge headache that wouldn’t go away for a few hours.” She stops, “I guess it makes sense that you don’t do very many things anymore considering that.”

“But wouldn’t it be fun? I could stop the ship from sinking briefly? I could even alter the parts so you don’t have to.”, Lyrik says.

Cthulhu looks at him confused “what no I don’t need that my tentacle is long enough to reach, but no I gave you dain Bramage”

“Is uhhh ask jack” Cthulhu disappears

“I kinda remeber but don’t, what else could I do” jack asks

“I don’t have time to look for them this is huge” crow stated

“You really don’t remember?”, Yuki says, “there were all sorts of things that you would do. If I remember right, X-ray vision was one thing... sorta..?”

“You do so, I can see what will happen if you don’t have it. It will be exactly as it is now. You have just developed a dependency on it. Just take your time to find the parts and you will probably realize that you don’t need it.” They hold out their hand and give him a wristwatch, “In the meantime, this will make you feel less naked.”

“Why is that? It has the same proportions and weight.” Lyrik stretches, “It even has the same colors, you ought to at least try it.”

“Are you currently doing that right now?”, Yuki asks

“No I just know what I would do if I knew how to do that” jack said

“No I want my watch” crow said

“That kinda seemed Normal, but also weird” Hailey said

Lyric takes the watch back, “That’s exactly what it was.”, they make the watch disappear, “And because you were not open to the idea of having this one, I will not make another. You didn’t even examine it before rejecting it.”, they smile and wink, “good luck with that clunky machine.”, they disappear

Yuki looks away, “Well... I don’t know how you did it. Only that you did.”, she moves her eyes in his direction, “maybe you will figure out how to again someday.”

Onyx bumps into crow, “oh, hey. Did you talk to the punk looking dude about the watch?”

“So, we should probably go sleep”, Yuki says. She thinks for a moment, “Or at least you sleep. I’ll drink blood while you are passed out.”

“What punk looking dude” crow asked confused

“Yeah I need sleep” jack walks into his room within yuki and lays on the bed

Yuki lays next to him and stares as she waits for him to fall asleep

“The guy in the elevator that randomly showed up. I think he might be some sort or cyborg because of his arm. But thinking about it now, his eyes were pretty much a solid color, and they glowed... so it’s probably a full on robot”, he scratches his head.

Onyx lifts an eyebrow, “I suppose that could be his name. I never asked.”

Yuki starts sucking blood

Crow walks over to the side of the ship and sees another rowboat and jumps down to see another druggie “hey take me over to that ship over there”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back