• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
eros raised a brow giving him a very confused look. she didn't know whether or not to actually believe the man before her. "my husband...huh? well, i'm not sure about that..." she responded shaking her head. eros tried to remember but nothing came to mind as everything in her head seemed jumbled up and fuzzy. "my memory?...yea i got nothing, " she nodded,scratching her head a little and exhaled deeply. "i mean... you could be lying...but, you don't seem like a bad guy exactly and it's not like i have any other options but to trust you for now..." she told him placing her head in her hands.

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

“Thanks I guess”, Razor smiles. He looks behind him to see the ship in motion, “We should probably hurry back to the ship so we don’t get left behind. Onyx will be really surprised to see you. He saw what happened to you. I’d rather not specify it though, it was really... unsettling.”

Jack turns the engine off on the boat then sits next to him “ so is there any place on the boat you can’t sense”

Hailey thinks for a moment “you think the boat is heading towards the island”

“Well... if there is any room that is completely filled with waterthan it will be a little muffled. And there is this one room that is completely blank for some reason.”, Onyx sighs, “I guess I panicked a bit”

“A little bit, you panicked very hard but for a good reason for all you k ow she could be dead but I highly doubt she could be she probably on that room you can’t sense”

Eros nodded in response as she looked back. "If that is your ship moving then yea..probly. " she agreed simply. Eros then looked back at him as he mentioned something happening and a name. She tilted her head to the side pursing her lips. "Onyx...? " she repeated questioning him.

“Dead!?!” Onyx starts panicking again, “I didn’t even consider that!”

“Oh, right...”, Razor scratches the back of his head, “He’s our son. He has two-“ he hesitates, “one... sister.”, Razor sighs as he drops his head. He begins to row the boat towards the ship.

“She’s not dead, I’m sure someone would ave found a body by now so she’s not dead, she’s probably in that one room but I don’t have access to it anymore, the fucking stowaway basically made it impenetrable”

Last edited:
Eros exhaled softly. " hmm...ruby. you don't suppose he's talking about you right?" Eros mumured to herself holding onto a the crystal around her neck. Eros glanced back as they were moving towards the ship. Eros obviously had lost their memories but they still knew some things.

Eventually, Razor gets the boat over to the ship, he makes a metal platform to make the way up easier, “it’s much bigger than one would expect when looking at it from a distance “

“Oh... right...”, Onyx takes time to breathe

Onyx smacks it out of Jack’s hands, “now is NOT the time!”, he starts to look for Ebony.

A tear comes from jack eyes as he sees his bong for the fifth time shatter on the ground “onyx how could you that matters alot to me, it was like my child” jack starts slowly picking up the pieces with a sad expression “she’s in that room where the stowaway is, I hope he knows he’s gonna help me glue this back together”

Onyx flips Jack off as he walks away, “I’m not fixing the bong, just get a new one. Also, I was just about to check there...”
Yuki was nervous as she ate the human meat, “so... Doom. Who did this come from?”

Jack slowly puts it back together piece by piece “no other bong will be the same as this one”

Impending doom flys over to her “WHY DO YOU ASK”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back