• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“The ability that I got from my dad works on vibrations. It’s a way that we can sense the world around us, without looking at it, so we don’t impale something or destroy something. It’s also so we can keep it in the same place.” Onyx gets up, “the main vibrations that we pay attention to come from sound. The only places that we can’t sense are rooms that are 100% soundproof. But even the smallest things make sound, like a small breeze. it’s weird”

“Not everyone can do everything. That just isn’t something that our powers can do.”

Eros climbed up further and into the boat with a small plop. "Dead? But i don't feel dead..." she anwsered looking down at her hand moving it in a grabby motion. She then looked up at him again tilting her head staring at him. She exhaled changing into normal form before stretching out. " well, it feels good to be awake at least! " she said yawning. She then relaxed. " good job who ever you are. Uh, though seriously who are you? "

“I don’t know! That’s why I’m freaking out!” Onyx screeches

“I’m your husband. we have kids and everything. We even have our souls connected.”, Razor states confused, “did dying affect your memory in some way?”

N Nonexisting

Last edited:
“I have no idea! All I know is that the moment I stopped paying attention, she disappeared!”, Onyx fell sideways, “Dad is gonna be so pissed! I had ONE JOB!”

Jack sets a hand on one of onyxs shoulders “hey it will all be ok, we will find her, she has to be on the ship”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back