• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“No fuck no I’m not gay anymore, I was for one day, but anyways abigor hides a secret he has long forgot about, you were close when you thought he was a god but he’s actually the creator. He created the universe and every multiverse that exists even the gods people worship, but he doesn’t know this and shall never know this I promised him when he was smart that I would never tell the current him what his powers can actually do”

Yuki was very surprised, “Ah...”, she lurches forward, “oh no.. oh no. Oh no. Nonononononono...” she lurches again, “I need to puke but don’t have food In me... or raven a stomach for that matter...”

Yuki slumps forward, “I know exactly what it is and I hate it...”, she sighs, “human flesh...”

Jack opens a cupboard and starts arguing with impending doom so jack pulls him out “she needs human flesh, why can’t you make that appear”

Impending doom squirms in jacks hand “BECAUSE I WOULD NEED A HUMAN SACRAFICE IN ORDER TO GET IT”

“And why is that stopping you”

Impending doom froze “ umm ... good point “ he makes a plate of human flesh appear in front of yuki

Jack puts impending doom in the cupboard “I’ll make you my lunch if you try to argue about something I want and don’t give in” jack slams the cupboard

“Um... okay..”, she continues eating, “you know... this feels extremely weird. I don’t normally have texture in my mouth.”

Bubbles of light floated up showing he had found the location. All he had to do now was drop the bottle into the ocean water and wait. The entrance was right below and this was his only chance to revive his beloved eros.

Razor drops the bottle in the water hoping that it would work.

“It is”, Yuki says in between eating

the bottle sinks down into the water and all the light begin to fade as the bottle is swallowed by the depths of the ocean below. at first nothing seemed to be happening as there were no visible changes that razor would be able to simply see. if he wanted to he could have simply assume he had been lied to. after a good while a water began to bubble a little but then sizzled as a sea serpent rose up growling and spat the necklace at razor looking ready to attack. something swam around under the boat and the creature started to flee in absolute terror. the thing that had scared the creature then decide to surface grabbing onto the side of razor's boat. it wasn't a thing it was a who and who it was happened to be none other than eros. eros didn't really seem hostile towards him but it looked like the hybrid wasn't exactly over joyed to see him or even showing any actual emotion. eros seemed to be staring at him very confused and curious,they didn't know what to think or do. all they had was a lingering sensation of familiarity with razor and sensed no ill will coming from him so they assumed that razor knew her. "...um,hello...where are we?" she asked

AniMANIA7983 AniMANIA7983

Razor observed her calmly, trying not to cry tears of joy, “I just revived you from the dead. We are currently floating above Atlantis. How do you feel?”

N Nonexisting

“Well I’m gonna go to see the Greek gods and have a little chat with them, hope you feel better” jack hugs yuki and walks to the control room and starts directing the boat towards where he wants to go

“Oh... okay.”, Yuki feels disgusting as she continues eating.

Onyx feels the boat turn, “oh no...”, he runs to Jack, “my dad isn’t on the boat right now, but he plans to come back.”

“I know that” hailey listens for a second “so don’t think we’re alone anymore

“Well onyx razor better get back fast, I’ll go slow” jack turns to abigor “pull the bucket off your head”

“I know that” hailey listens for a second “so don’t think we’re alone anymore

“Well onyx razor better get back fast, I’ll go slow” jack turns to abigor “pull the bucket off your head”
MacToff's tail stops wagging as he looks around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back