• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“I do want you to be mine, but maybe we should take this slower and get to know eavhktwr better”

Hailey sits back down “so where is your home and why can’t oh go back”
"No I agree, it is just that you have to ask your brothers permission since he is the captain..." closing her eyes she moved behind him and started to wash his back. "What shall we do after our shower?"

“I do want you to be mine, but maybe we should take this slower and get to know eavhktwr better”

Hailey sits back down “so where is your home and why can’t oh go back”
"I'm from Scotland. I donnae know how long I've been away, but I know I cannae go back. I once had an interest in a female of me kind, but she didnae feel the same. I uh, got very drunk and left a pretty fuckin big body count. I was exiled the next morning" he chuckles softly. "And about three days later I was cursed tae stay in this world when I tried tae die"

"Sounds good, we can start that part now" letting the soap rinse off of him she used her tail to cut the water off. "I do not eat meat, and my favorite fish to eat is flounder"

“Mactoff that sounds horrible, you’ve been through a lot” Hailey looked at him “well maybe I can help you find a home”

James looked at her kinda confused “you don’t eat mean but you eat fish, isn’t fish a type of meat”

“Mactoff that sounds horrible, you’ve been through a lot” Hailey looked at him “well maybe I can help you find a home”

James looked at her kinda confused “you don’t eat mean but you eat fish, isn’t fish a type of meat”
"Me life may have been hard, but I'm grateful tae the gods for letting me live. I wouldnae have been able tae see so many cultures or meet so many kinds of people had they let me die. And no matter where I go, I try tae remember one thing that me mum told me." MacToff leans closer to Hailey "Home is where the heart is"

MacToff breathes in deeply. "I havnae the foggiest. But I havnae felt more comfortable talking with someone in a long time"

The rowboat reaches the ship and MacToff ties a rope to the ladder on the side of the ship. "Here we are Miss Hailey" he gets up and extends his hand for her

Hailey grabs his hand and accepts his help up

(Don’t know if there are any free characters you can interact with at the moment)

Oh no you dont" Dorian wrapped his tail around the back of her bra. "My torment has only begun!" He said triumphantly as he loomed over her, brushing her hair fromthe back of her neck just as he placed his lips onto it.

Jessica got pull back as she like a prey. “Ah!!” She feel his lips on her back of her neck.

MacToff leads Hailey to the kitchen. "I'm nae sure what all we have, but I'm pretty sure most of it appears by pure fuckin magic"

“Ok?” She gets up and opens the fridge to see a bottle of whiskey. She grabs it and brings it to him “ what’s so magical about it”

MacToff chuckles. "Like I said, pure fuckin magic" he cracks one bottle open and exchanges it for the unopened one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back