• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Bendy woke from a long sleep. One he needed after the bs that happened the previous night. He stood floated upon a puddle of ink as he made his way to the deck and saw two new comers. He just moved along and let his wings come out and flew to the crows nest where he sat back and relaxed,

Last edited:
Bendy looked down over the ledge and saw the rum. A small mini version of him jumped down and grabbed a bottle before climbing back up and handing it to him. The little mini version soon vanished back into ink flowed back into him.

(One i didnt know since i cant exactly look at the character profiles >_< alson the name Eros is from the Greek god of lust)

"Cocky? Hm. Rather a stupid presumption...i only speak the truth." He answered not phased giving a amused chuckle. "Oh? So scary~ ah but it's natural to greet a stranger like that. But,since You're making assumptions I will tell you in return that you don't have worry since I prefer all my partners alive thankyou. Killing is too messy." he added With a deep exhale starting to go to find jack.

(my bio is pretty far away, we should probably have something that indicates our bios. Like a separate page or something. Dono.)

(Yea there needs to be a character page with links)

He continued to go find him and snorted at that. "I'm a siricubine. Hybrid of a incubus and siren...so what do you think the answer is hm?" He asked. "Now then i' d like to meet you..." he told him sniffing the air.

Razor rushes over, "OH MY HELLO", he is mezmorized, "pay no attention to that, he has a parasyte who is very rude"

(Technically razor is mortal ish. Though he has very high concentration)

"You need to meet this mortal friend of mine, she's on the ship, she'd be great for you, oh and by the I really don't like you, your too fucking cocky" jack goes into razors mind
"Razor he didn't need to know about cayde"

Bendy chugged the bottle of rum and looked at it "doesn't taste like it use to" he dropped the bottle and the ink consumed it.

Razor smiles, "oh I know better than that. I've dealt with sirens before. I know that my life force would be drained"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back