• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“Hopefully soon after I speed it up a bit more.”, Yuki says

“Yeah. Near there.”, Razor says

"OK well remember that I have a concert tonight so hope it soo doesn't happen during our before" Jack says

"OK well should we go" Ruby asks

Crow gets on his watch and starts typing stuff in

“Here is the thing...”, Yuki says, “even though I would probably love it. I don’t think I can make the concert...”

“Yeah, that’s a good idea.”, Razor says

Razor walks through

“I’m afraid that if the baby isn’t born before, the vibrations in the air might make me give birth. Also there would be a lot of body heat around. And if the baby is born before, it would be bad for their ears.”, Yuki says

They arrive in the top deck of the ship "so where's onyx" Ruby asks

Jack looks at Yuki with a sad look then walks away to the bar down the street

“Jaaack... I want to be there, I just don’t think I can make it. You didn’t even tell me about it until earlier today.”, Yuki says

“Probably still getting ready. Most likley watching Ebony.”, Razor says, “I would hope so anyway. He doesn’t seem all that excited to be here”

Last edited:
“Alright we got everything. I hope they don’t ask about-“, Onyx notices Ruby, “Ruby!?!?”

Jack looks to his left to see a guy in a white hood "you there why you wearing that hood it's not like your part of the assassins creed" he laughs

The guys turns toward him "how'd you know "

Jack looks at him and stops laughing "not very many people are apart of that anymore , you one of a kind " Jack raises his glass to a toast

The guy raises his glass

"hi onyx " Ruby says

“How are you here-? You’re taller... and your hair is so long. You look like you gained a little weight... not much, but your hips are wider.and your-”, Onyx shakes his head, “but I saw you die!”

Ruby looks at him confused then realizes why he said what he did "in not your sister you knew and grew up with, and I don't look that big so I" agree looks at Crow who was not paying attention

Crow looks at her "uh why you looking at me"

She glared at him and looks back at onyx "I'm from an alternate universe"

“That’s... good...”, Onyx says, “you look older than me, what did you do after you survived?”

"I did survive all by my self since I was 12 it was hard since I didn't know much but did and I'm much older than you" Ruby said

“Since you were 12?”, Onyx asks, “what do you mean?”,

Ebony pulls on his pants, “I wanna meet your friends”

"a lot is different from our universes. Mom died when I was 12 and soon after you and dad disappeared. After that happened I was then sent to an orphanage but I had to escape it because everyone treated me horribly well after that I left the village and traveled the world looking for you and dad but never found you" Ruby said

“Oh...”, onyx says, “well... this is Ebony.”, he picks Ebony up, “she’s our little sister.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back