• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jacks phone rings and he answers it “hello”

Crow is on the other end of the call “hey did you forget about that tv add your doing for your drug trade”

“Shit that’s now??”

“Well yes, and I would use a portal to get you here but my device can get a signal on your but for some reason you have phone service”

“How long can they wait could they push it back a day or two”

“I’m sure I can persuade them”

“Alright me abigor and mactoff will be there in a day or two once we’re done” jack hangs up “abigor how long till we find what we’re trying to find”

Razor forgets what he’s doing and walks off to do something else, “I’ve been thinking, maybe we ought to go to land for a bit. Park the ship somewhere”

“You two go and find what your gonna find I’m gonna go” jack leaves abigor and mactoff and goes back through the portal into the bottom of the ocean. He starts to swim back to their ship but then Cthulhu grabs him and brings him to his lair in the deepest part of the ocean. jack looks at Cthulhu “why did you bring me here”

Cthulhu pours a couple glasses of moonshine and hands one to jack “you gotta stay out of abigors garden”

Jack looks confused “why do I have to, it’s not like abigor will try and kill me after all I’ve known him for over 1800 years” jack takes a drink

“it’s not that it’s something within the garden that will cause harm to you. It’s something I cannot explain or it will harm you” Cthulhu downs the glass of moonshine and sets the glass down

Jack looks even more confused “then why tell me about it if I can’t know about it”

“I didn’t tell you about, I just said stay out of the garden” Cthulhu says

“But you still told me about which makes me want to go there and try and find it” jack said

“You will not try and find it, I will make sure of that” Cthulhu said slightly frustrated

Jack smiled slightly seeing that he was making Cthulhu frustrated “id like to see you try”

Cthulhu picks jack up and opens a black watery portal and throws jack through

Jack flies through and lands In front of razor

Razor sighs, “what if we docked the ship for just a little while? How long has it been since the crew experienced society?”

Razor smiles, “sweet, is this gonna be anything like Tokyo?”

Yuki, comes out and sees jack

Razor gains a look of confusion, “Consert? Jack, we haven’t even gotten on land yet and we don’t even talk to anyone off of the ship. How would you already have something scheduled?”

Razor gets more confused, “what? How?”

Yuki walks over, “Jack..? Are you forgetting something?”

Yuki raises an eyebrow, “the plague guys... what are we gonna do about them? I don’t wanna wait 50 years to do something about them...”

Yuki sighs and shakes her head, “if you really think that is somehow more important, go ahead; but I doubt it will end well...”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back