• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
“Ok I’m gonna tell ya something, there is a scroll in this library but it’s hard to get to, it’s locked in a room inside a safe, in another room inside another safe inside a slightly smaller room with lasers, then it’s in another safe with a dick scan lock, the scroll contains the secretes of the universe and every universe that has ever existed”

Zeda “you mean the blank scroll in the back left? I was wondering what that was all about,” he shrugged his shoulders and began climbing down the ladder “what do you need it for?”

“Actually that scroll is the blind version only blind people can see it, but the true one is through the trap door where a portal is that takes you to the first room, and only abigors dick can unlock the last safe”

Zeda “Found that one too,” he got to the bottom of the ladder and turned to him, “it told me to fuck off”

“To be honest I forgot where the actual scroll was, but the catch is if you finish the scroll you forget what it’s about, and how the hell did you unlock the safe with abigors dick”

“Well it maybe in universe 69, if your up for a journey but let me tell you this don’t go alone that place is full of dudes”

Zeda turned around “and with that I walk away,” he began heading down the rows looking for a book he hadn’t read

Zeda “only for you ass holes” he turns a corner then pokes his head out from behind the corner “if you see Fae let her know we are running out of gas for her room”

Zeda “maybe she is in her room, doing the dragon equivalent of hibernation, I haven’t seen her since, just after, we left the desert”

Jessica looked at him, eye widen as she get a sudden confession Her cheek show redden blushes, her heart beating so fast and she speechless.
“Relaxe and enjoy life to the fullest!” Barry yelled excitedly before scooping her up, dancing on the deck of the ship for a short time. “I’ve fallen under your spell, what a horrid curse!” He teased before setting her down gently.

Onyx leaves the library behind Jack ,”maybe I should tell the new crew members about Zeda...”

“True...”, Onyx continues walking, “didn’t my dad want to talk to you about something?”

Lulu sat up up in the bed stretching as she looked around for a bottle of anything to drink “he’s gotta have more...” she said, crawling out of bed and throwing her clothes on. Looking down at her leg she sighed and shook it off. Making her way into the deck looking for anyone that had been on the ship longer than her “hey! Who do I have to sleep with to get something to drink!” She yelled as she made her way towards the lower decks “Captain! Rum! Whiskey! Anything!”

Razor walks out of the kitchen to see Lulu, “You know, shouting something like that probably isn’t a good idea here.”

“Kya!!” She suddenly get pick up, like dancing around for a short time and put her down. “Um....will you excuse me.....I gotta clean up the kitchen....” Jessica make a small excuse as she quickly walk away as her face is blushing. She can’t believe that a guy, who she just meant fall love love with her, was he serious? As she trying to think, she suddenly bump into Jack. “Ouch!”

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
THICCDRAGON THICCDRAGON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back