• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Abigor looks at him in terror and disgust "WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME CHILD! GO PUKE ON CARPET IT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!"

Jack stops and looks at him " stop being scared I'm not gonna hurt you" he starts sliding his hand up and down his arm "please follow me"

Jessica is sitting up as she looked at Jack start to do some kind of strip show, making her looked away and face red.

“Oh, now when I see closer.....” Musa look at Onyx and Razor. Then she heated two other guys talking and one of them say her name.

abigor drops down next to her and examines her body for a moment and summons a strip pole "ABIGOR WILL PAY FOR MUSA TO GIVE SHOW"

Musa look at Abigor as she looked shocked. “Excuse me? You want me to do what?”

Jessica look at the lady with a white hair as she notice it.

Jack makes abigor look at him "hun why you so abusive, were to even together, I already have a man"jack runs off to find razor

Jessica watches Jack leave as she slowly follow him.

Musa look at Abigor as she think about it. She wanna get some for her to make more potions. “......Very well.......I will dance.....”

Just when Jessica go after Jack, she saw Razor....and a tree grow on his head. “Razor, what happened to you? Tree and apple on your head?”

Musa look at the pole as she didn’t know anything about pole dance. “Um.....if it is ok to dance.....differently?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back