• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy pirates is dead

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"...he was just feeding me. " he told cayde and exhaled. He tilted his head a little looking at razor poking his cheek."Tired already? Hm. You should try eating something...maybe build up a better stamina. Though, eventually you'll have a better tolerance. " he chimed poking razor's cheek smiling.

Eros pulls razor up and manages to pull him over his shoulder. "See ya guys later." He mumured and dragged him off to razor's room. He got him into the bed. "Guess giving my own affection hit you too hard....maybe it was too much to handle? Hmm."

fae walked into the kitchen and saw the pancakes. she immediately tuned around and left going up to the crows nest to stare at the ocean.

When fae got up there jack was up there thinking about why after this long his daughter just shows up and now she wants to stay

"cat" she mumbled staring into the ocean. "hasnt even been here for a day and she is already made herself at home" she was feeling salty about the pancakes. they were her thing.

"I didn't even know she existed and she just appeared, I'm not sure if she is but she does look like her mother, fae do you believe her that she's my daughter"

(ohhh wait how was he already up there?? he was talking to cat XD)
fae looks to jack "i dont know. didnt know you had a thing for cats" she laughs

(She went to bed so he went where he usually goes to think)
"Well I don't know, I know that there was a girl I dated a while ago that was a cat but I never recall her being pregnant"

"No one day she just left me and wrote a note saying that she had to go somewhere and that she would probably never see me again, so I went back to being a pirate, see when we first met I saved her from pirates and she didn't like that I was one so for her I quit being one, she was really the only girl I truly loved"

"hmmm well there is the possibility she is. i mean she smells a little like you" she leaned over the edge feeling the wind in her hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back