Idea Fantasy Mad Max??

Folly-Derrezzed

Heaven restores you in life.
So yall remember the post apocalyptic scenery of Mad Max, right? War machines made of blood and metal, where humanity fights against itself and the thresholds of tyranny. What if i added a fantastic aspect? Civilization fell when war struck the earth and unleashed a unstoppable evil. A evil so great, it brought with it the arcane arts and power to the earth that has only been seen in fairy tales.

And with it the land was poisioned, a collapse of humanity. Then it was split into factions across the Dry Lands, however horribly transformed. The Humans struggling in the barrens as caravans, Lizardmen taking residence what used to be massive oil rigs on the edges of the Dry lands, Night Crows prowling the night, fairies are daft scavengers and magical wreavers of the sand.

Im talkin outta my ass of course, but i was just thinkin how cool it would be to see a Lizardman spray chrome paint into his mouth while riding a car made of scrap spewing fire from the back.

is this just an excuse to put orcs in very spiky trucks

a9409ebf235e23555ac3d60ca10e0cce.jpg

The last of the V8 Interceptors... That fuckin' blower tho! Supercharged beats turbos any day outta the week! Sure, the fuel efficiency is ass... but the boost per pound is unrivaled. And no spool up time.

Interceptor.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back