• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Dante blinked as he stared at her. Honestly he was quite confused by this girl. For having witnessed a vending machine getting blown across the school grounds she was taking it quite well, plus she didn't really seem to react to the condor of his wings. It had been a long time since Dante had met someone at this school who didn't know what his black wings meant, of course he figured once she found out she probably wouldn't ever look at him again, but Dante was fine with that. it was part of the reason he accepted so many requests in the more outer dimensions, he didn't want to be a bother to anyone here in the earthly dimension. giving out an exasperated sigh he began to speak. "you're a weird one you know that? No one here would care about the grass. Someone tomorrow morning is likely to find it an eye sore and burn all the grass because it doesn't match, then someone else is just as Likely to cause flowers to grow there because they dislike the color brown, but whatever." pausing for a brief moment Dante thought for a moment of where he could find another vending machine and began to walk motioning for her to follow before continuing to speak. "so if this is your first day here are you a freshman or a sophomore? Or more specifically I should ask if I need to worry about stuff around me to randomly start blowing up just because you sneezed?"

Rose entwined her fingers behind her back and flashed a smile. "Oh well, then it's just fine, isn't it? Flames and flowers are pretty too. I hope I get to see that. Sounds like there's a lot of interesting people around here. I'm already looking forward to meeting them." She followed the boy and hummed a melody while he was talking. Her high heels made a clicking sound that was strangely satisfying to listen to. The shoes were brand new, and one of Rose's favorite designs. They were just low boots with a full heal, colored a light reddish-brown that matched her wine red skirt. Even though it was still warm, a cold breeze blew by and made her skirt dance in the wind. She answered with a chirpy voice. " I'm a sophomore! It's my first time in a high school like this. And don't worry, my powers can't blow up stuff randomly, I think. They mostly just do this." She pulled the hairband out of her hair and let them fall down to her waist. They gradually turned from pink into a darker shade of vibrant purple with red tips. She rang her fingers through her scalp a few times to get rid of the knots.

"Yeah.... Oh, wait, I forgot totally... Nai, can you come over to my class with couple of bruises, if you could? If.. y'know... you end up with something bruised up.." Fricka said, laughing a little, with a nervous tone in her voice
"The thing is... I was gone for so long, that.. I need to retrain myself, and... well, seeing as my teleportation works, I kinda want to give healing and... "it" another go..." The girl added, nuzzling close to her boyfriend, as she finally got the title down.
"Oh, it's "Hitch".. Have you seen that before?" Fricka asked, selecting the option "Play" on her remote, and putting it aside, nuzzling close to Nai. She was pretty nervous that tomorrow she would receive a scolding from her teachers, and that she would be kinda disliked by everyone for leaving the school early on.
Nai chuckled at her request, nodding his head as if saying yes. "Sure. I'll see if anything comes up, though I don't really bruise easily." He said, rubbed his head a little with his free hand. "As for 'that', well we'll just have to see what happens won't we?" Nai smiled as he looked at Fricka, allowing her to move in closer to him, which he always found comfortable. "Heard of it... But I can't say I watched it. I'm not much of a movie person to be honest."

Gregory grinned at her love, hearing her answer, as he leaned in and planted a quick kiss on the girl's lips, pulling away rather quickly
"I am so happy that you agreed. I am worried, though, that they left you... How long ago they went away, and what were you doing when I and they were gone?" He asked, realising that they possibly left her alone when he was not there to support her, and he felt bad once again.

• Ariel Reaver •Ariel stared at him as he spoke, realising what she had said made him worry. She quickly shook her head "I-I'm fine, they only left this morning, they even asked me to join them but I didn't want to fall behind at school" she answered quickly "I'm sorry for making you worry..." She spoke quietly.

Nai chuckled at her request, nodding his head as if saying yes. "Sure. I'll see if anything comes up, though I don't really bruise easily." He said, rubbed his head a little with his free hand. "As for 'that', well we'll just have to see what happens won't we?" Nai smiled as he looked at Fricka, allowing her to move in closer to him, which he always found comfortable. "Heard of it... But I can't say I watched it. I'm not much of a movie person to be honest."
Fricka smiled softly, feeling Nai accepting her closer to him, as she situated her head in between his arm and his chest.
"Alright... thanks, sweetie" She giggled, looking up into her lover's eyes, as she tapped the "Play" button, and the movie began to play. During it, Fricka nuzzled a bit closely into Nai, hugging his side

• Ariel Reaver •Ariel stared at him as he spoke, realising what she had said made him worry. She quickly shook her head "I-I'm fine, they only left this morning, they even asked me to join them but I didn't want to fall behind at school" she answered quickly "I'm sorry for making you worry..." She spoke quietly.

Gregory sighed with relief, hearing that, as he placed a gentle kiss on her lover's forehead, bringing her slightly closer
"It's okay... I'm glad you weren't alone in the time I was gone... I would've felt like shit if you were" He said truthfully, his hand slowly taking her's and embracing it
"And don\t apologize... I should be the one to do it, hence I was gone for almost a year..." The boy added, sighing deeply, frowning lightly
"So... I'm going to get you something to eat? Are you hungry?" Greg asked Ariel, slowly sitting up, regrettably letting go of her beautifull body.

Rose entwined her fingers behind her back and flashed a smile. "Oh well, then it's just fine, isn't it? Flames and flowers are pretty too. I hope I get to see that. Sounds like there's a lot of interesting people around here. I'm already looking forward to meeting them." She followed the boy and hummed a melody while he was talking. Her high heels made a clicking sound that was strangely satisfying to listen to. The shoes were brand new, and one of Rose's favorite designs. They were just low boots with a full heal, colored a light reddish-brown that matched her wine red skirt. Even though it was still warm, a cold breeze blew by and made her skirt dance in the wind. She answered with a chirpy voice. " I'm a sophomore! It's my first time in a high school like this. And don't worry, my powers can't blow up stuff randomly, I think. They mostly just do this." She pulled the hairband out of her hair and let them fall down to her waist. They gradually turned from pink into a darker shade of vibrant purple with red tips. She rang her fingers through her scalp a few times to get rid of the knots.
Dante sighed as he listed to the girl's shoes clack against the ground as he walked, headed towards the next closest vending machine, the wings on his back hugging close to his body and wrapped around his chest as if trying to stay inconspicuous, or perhaps to hide the fact that he was bare chested. Swiftly walking across the campus, Dante led her in front of a few buildings before coming to a halt in front of another vending machine. "you would be surprised, i've known people who didn't even know that their powers were destructive in nature yet still managed to either blow me up, spear me through, light me on fire, or attempt to crush me. So then if you're here as a sophomore i assume you have some control over your abilities then, because years here are divided up by control over your abilities. At the end of the year they will measure your skills and determine if you have the capabilities to move to the next grade level. although i assume you learned most of this before agreeing to attend, but still. My names Dante by the way, I'm a senior this year."

Fricka smiled softly, feeling Nai accepting her closer to him, as she situated her head in between his arm and his chest.
"Alright... thanks, sweetie" She giggled, looking up into her lover's eyes, as she tapped the "Play" button, and the movie began to play. During it, Fricka nuzzled a bit closely into Nai, hugging his side

Gregory sighed with relief, hearing that, as he placed a gentle kiss on her lover's forehead, bringing her slightly closer
"It's okay... I'm glad you weren't alone in the time I was gone... I would've felt like shit if you were" He said truthfully, his hand slowly taking her's and embracing it
"And don\t apologize... I should be the one to do it, hence I was gone for almost a year..." The boy added, sighing deeply, frowning lightly
"So... I'm going to get you something to eat? Are you hungry?" Greg asked Ariel, slowly sitting up, regrettably letting go of her beautifull body.

She hugged onto him for a bit tighter for a moment when he had talked about being gone for a year, she didn't want him to feel bad about that anymore, she loosened her grip again and was just about to address that matter but before she could he had asked her about having food and began to sit up. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't eaten since lunch... She smiled and nodded, sitting up after him "Something to eat sounds pretty good actually"

She hugged onto him for a bit tighter for a moment when he had talked about being gone for a year, she didn't want him to feel bad about that anymore, she loosened her grip again and was just about to address that matter but before she could he had asked her about having food and began to sit up. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't eaten since lunch... She smiled and nodded, sitting up after him "Something to eat sounds pretty good actually"
Gregory smiled slyly, booping Ariel's nose softly
"I'd eat you, but I can't digest angels" He joked, standing up, and walking out of Ariel's room.
"My angel will stay in her room untill I come back with food" He said as he was going down to the kitchen, beginning to whistle.

When he reached it, he searched for something that they both would enjoy... seeing as he had eggs on his mind, he decided for some scrambled eggs. He gook 4 out of the fridge and began to heat up the frying pan for them, thinking about Ariel's behaviour. She seemed to want to speak to him, but him asking her about food made his love distract her attention from that. Confused, he continued to crack the eggs and put them on the pan, eventually deciding to add some dil to it. He took the knife, and began cutting it, but as he was doing it, he began to think: Did Ariel really accept his apology? She seemed to be, but the boy wasn't sure... but something interrupted his train of thought...

Greg yelped, as he absent-mindedly sliced his finger, creating a medium sized cut on it, which was bleeding slowly. The suddenity of the pain made him release the knife and grab his finger, the tool dropping onto the ground with a clank.

A cuss escaped the boy's lips, as he turned off the heat under the pan, and sat down on the nearest chair, in clear pain.

Gregory smiled slyly, booping Ariel's nose softly
"I'd eat you, but I can't digest angels" He joked, standing up, and walking out of Ariel's room.
"My angel will stay in her room untill I come back with food" He said as he was going down to the kitchen, beginning to whistle.

When he reached it, he searched for something that they both would enjoy... seeing as he had eggs on his mind, he decided for some scrambled eggs. He gook 4 out of the fridge and began to heat up the frying pan for them, thinking about Ariel's behaviour. She seemed to want to speak to him, but him asking her about food made his love distract her attention from that. Confused, he continued to crack the eggs and put them on the pan, eventually deciding to add some dil to it. He took the knife, and began cutting it, but as he was doing it, he began to think: Did Ariel really accept his apology? She seemed to be, but the boy wasn't sure... but something interrupted his train of thought...

Greg yelped, as he absent-mindedly sliced his finger, creating a medium sized cut on it, which was bleeding slowly. The suddenity of the pain made him release the knife and grab his finger, the tool dropping onto the ground with a clank.

A cuss escaped the boy's lips, as he turned off the heat under the pan, and sat down on the nearest chair, in clear pain.

• Ariel Reaver •She grinned rolled her eyes at his joke about eating her, shaking her head as he stood up. She giggled as he told her to stay where she was "Well~ I can't argue with someone serving me food" she said rolling over so she was now laying on her stomach as he left the room.

After Greg had went downstairs to start cooking, Ariel had just been looking through her phone, occasionally humming to herself. She was in a bright and cheerful mood, happy her parents were off enjoying themselves and glad to see Gregory back, knowing he won't leave. But every so often, she'd feel a pang of sadness move through her thinking on how Gregory felt. He still felt guilty, she could tell, even if she was being happy it seemed as though he still felt it... She really would have to do some reassuring for him. Letting a gentle sigh she rolled back onto her back, closing her eyes before hearing a yelp and clank. She quickly sat up. "Greg?" She called out before hopping off the the bed and rushing down the stairs, almost tripping on her way there. Entering the kitchen she saw Gregory sitting on one of the dinning room chairs, holding his hand "Is everything okay?" She asked in a concerned tone as she made her way towards him, kneeling in front of him "What happened?" She asked, trying to see his hand.

• Ariel Reaver •She grinned rolled her eyes at his joke about eating her, shaking her head as he stood up. She giggled as he told her to stay where she was "Well~ I can't argue with someone serving me food" she said rolling over so she was now laying on her stomach as he left the room.

After Greg had went downstairs to start cooking, Ariel had just been looking through her phone, occasionally humming to herself. She was in a bright and cheerful mood, happy her parents were off enjoying themselves and glad to see Gregory back, knowing he won't leave. But every so often, she'd feel a pang of sadness move through her thinking on how Gregory felt. He still felt guilty, she could tell, even if she was being happy it seemed as though he still felt it... She really would have to do some reassuring for him. Letting a gentle sigh she rolled back onto her back, closing her eyes before hearing a yelp and clank. She quickly sat up. "Greg?" She called out before hopping off the the bed and rushing down the stairs, almost tripping on her way there. Entering the kitchen she saw Gregory sitting on one of the dinning room chairs, holding his hand "Is everything okay?" She asked in a concerned tone as she made her way towards him, kneeling in front of him "What happened?" She asked, trying to see his hand.

Greg sighed out loud, opening his eyes. Becaude he saw Ariel, he smiled lightly.
"I'm fine... just cut myself.. that's all" He removed his hand from the wound, exposing it to his girlfriend, as well as to the air around, which made the bot hiss in pain.
"Welp, I thought you could heal, right? Heh..." He tried to make this situation the butt of his joke, quite unsuccesfully, and he soon stopped talking, letting Ariel do with him what she had to

Malum struggled to stand back up and took the hand sighing as he did so. "You think it was my intention to be naked by the river? Blame the fucking lamppost that could have fallen absolutely anywhere else." Standing upright Malum groaned already knackered, and sighed as he began to limp back towards the school dorm rooms. "Now if you don't mind, I need to make it back to my dorm rooms and get some actually clothes."

Felix bounced along after him. "You sure about that? I, ah, I don't actually know anybody here really, I just got here. We could go do something. Spar, or, or something. I don't know. Judging by your day so far, you might just crack your head open or something, so I guess maybe not that. Go sit in a secure room and touch nothing but the floor, I guess? Sorry, I guess I'm a little excited." He let out a nervous laugh. "I guess you might want to go get clothes first. Hey, maybe if you're quick, we could tie-dye these ones and stick them back on the laundry line before anybody notices!" The grin which escaped Felix was pointed and surprisingly predatory for his rapid-fire remarks.

Felix bounced along after him. "You sure about that? I, ah, I don't actually know anybody here really, I just got here. We could go do something. Spar, or, or something. I don't know. Judging by your day so far, you might just crack your head open or something, so I guess maybe not that. Go sit in a secure room and touch nothing but the floor, I guess? Sorry, I guess I'm a little excited." He let out a nervous laugh. "I guess you might want to go get clothes first. Hey, maybe if you're quick, we could tie-dye these ones and stick them back on the laundry line before anybody notices!" The grin which escaped Felix was pointed and surprisingly predatory for his rapid-fire remarks.
Malum blinked as he stood up and was caught up in the other kids pace for a few seconds before blinking his large eyes and getting himselff back on track. "What in the sam hell are you babbling about man?" then settling back down Malum sighed and calmed down slightly. "I get that you're nervous or hyper or something about something. But seriously. I was just hit by a 2x4 and a flower pot, I would prefer to just head back to my dorms. Change, and then rethink my life. If you want to come woth me and talk or something please do, but for the love of god take it down a notch or two please."

Greg sighed out loud, opening his eyes. Becaude he saw Ariel, he smiled lightly.
"I'm fine... just cut myself.. that's all" He removed his hand from the wound, exposing it to his girlfriend, as well as to the air around, which made the bot hiss in pain.
"Welp, I thought you could heal, right? Heh..." He tried to make this situation the butt of his joke, quite unsuccesfully, and he soon stopped talking, letting Ariel do with him what she had to

• Ariel Reaver •As she gently took his hand that had the cut on it, Ariel sighed in relief not that a cut was a good thing it wasn't, but she was worried it was going to be something worse. Atleast it was something she could help with. She nodded when he asked if she could heal it, smiling lightly before glancing down at the cut for a moment. Her eyes glowed a sharp blue, as this happened, Gregory could feel a coolness covering the injury, it was a pleasant kind cold that was stopping the stinging of the cut. The healing ice began to appear in patterns around his hand, working rather slowly because she hadn't used this ability much before.

• Ariel Reaver •As she gently took his hand that had the cut on it, Ariel sighed in relief not that a cut was a good thing it wasn't, but she was worried it was going to be something worse. Atleast it was something she could help with. She nodded when he asked if she could heal it, smiling lightly before glancing down at the cut for a moment. Her eyes glowed a sharp blue, as this happened, Gregory could feel a coolness covering the injury, it was a pleasant kind cold that was stopping the stinging of the cut. The healing ice began to appear in patterns around his hand, working rather slowly because she hadn't used this ability much before.

Gregory let out a sigh of relief, as he looked at his love patiently and calmly fix his finger, while he was relaxing.
He did not want to speak too much now, as his girlfriend could pretty easily mess something up, he thought, if he would be joking right now, so his free hand went on Ariel's shoulder, resting there
"damnit... should've been more carefull" The boy whispered to himself

Gregory let out a sigh of relief, as he looked at his love patiently and calmly fix his finger, while he was relaxing.
He did not want to speak too much now, as his girlfriend could pretty easily mess something up, he thought, if he would be joking right now, so his free hand went on Ariel's shoulder, resting there
"damnit... should've been more carefull" The boy whispered to himself
Ariel continued to work on healing the cut. It had per bleeding now and was slowly starting to close up. Hearing him whisper, she looked to him and smiled ever so slightly "Everyone has clumsy moments" she said softly before slowly letting go of his hand. There was now no trace of his previous injury what so ever, she had healed the whole thing "Was their something distracting you?" She asked curiously, tilting her head to the side.

Ariel continued to work on healing the cut. It had per bleeding now and was slowly starting to close up. Hearing him whisper, she looked to him and smiled ever so slightly "Everyone has clumsy moments" she said softly before slowly letting go of his hand. There was now no trace of his previous injury what so ever, she had healed the whole thing "Was their something distracting you?" She asked curiously, tilting her head to the side.
"Well... there was... something on my mind" Gregory said, sighing softly
"I was thinking what you were trying to say when I interrupted you with my question about food... you looked like you were serious about it untill I said I'd get us something to eat..." The boy stood up, and walked to the frying pan, on his way pulling out two plates for them to eat the eggs on.
"That's pretty much it..."

"Well... there was... something on my mind" Gregory said, sighing softly
"I was thinking what you were trying to say when I interrupted you with my question about food... you looked like you were serious about it untill I said I'd get us something to eat..." The boy stood up, and walked to the frying pan, on his way pulling out two plates for them to eat the eggs on.
"That's pretty much it..."
Ariel paused for a moment, frowning a little. So it was indirectly her fault... Sighing softly she took a seat on a chair "Well, I was only going to say that I don't want you feeling guilty for the rest of your life over what happened, y'know?" She said softly as she stood up again, watching him pull out the plates "What happened. Happened. I know the reasons why and I'm not angry about it..." She continued, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear "It's in the past and I don't want you feeling glum about it..."

Ariel paused for a moment, frowning a little. So it was indirectly her fault... Sighing softly she took a seat on a chair "Well, I was only going to say that I don't want you feeling guilty for the rest of your life over what happened, y'know?" She said softly as she stood up again, watching him pull out the plates "What happened. Happened. I know the reasons why and I'm not angry about it..." She continued, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear "It's in the past and I don't want you feeling glum about it..."
"Even though.... agh, screw it. You're right, as always, my angel" Gregory exclaimed, approaching his love with two plates of scrambled eggs, and lied one down before Ariel, before sitting next to her, looking at her.
"Bon' Appetitt" He said in poor man's French accent, as he quickly kissed Ariel on her cheek, before taking his fork, and beginning to eat. It tasted really good for him, but he didn't know how his girlfriend would react to that. He hasn't been cooking for the past 6 months or so.

"Even though.... agh, screw it. You're right, as always, my angel" Gregory exclaimed, approaching his love with two plates of scrambled eggs, and lied one down before Ariel, before sitting next to her, looking at her.
"Bon' Appetitt" He said in poor man's French accent, as he quickly kissed Ariel on her cheek, before taking his fork, and beginning to eat. It tasted really good for him, but he didn't know how his girlfriend would react to that. He hasn't been cooking for the past 6 months or so.
She burst into a giggle and shook her head at his terrible attempt at a french accent. It was a better attempt than she could do but still. Her gaze drifted down to her plate of food "Thank you~" she chimed with a smile before lifting her fork and taking a bite. It tasted perfectly fine to her since eggs were a pretty simple meal and were easy to prepare. She smiled a little, nodding in approval before taking another bite.

She burst into a giggle and shook her head at his terrible attempt at a french accent. It was a better attempt than she could do but still. Her gaze drifted down to her plate of food "Thank you~" she chimed with a smile before lifting her fork and taking a bite. It tasted perfectly fine to her since eggs were a pretty simple meal and were easy to prepare. She smiled a little, nodding in approval before taking another bite.
Gregory, hearing that his accent made Ariel giggle, burst into light laughter himself. He loved playing around with his love, whether it was in private or just joking around.
He continued eating, happily looking over at her every once in a while

After he was done with the food, the boy sighed, and stood up, taking the plate/
"Man, I can cook well" Greg exclaimed happily, looking over at Ariel's plate, thinking if she ate faster than him or not

It was only a minute or so after Celaena burst through the door that Ansom came out after, but for the Fae it felt like much longer. The hyperventilating made her a little dizzy, even though it was receding, so it was a little hard to think at the moment. Going into the mall was fine, but getting embarrassed completely took her off guard and erased any sense of comfortability that she was trying to hold on to. Feeling the outside air on her face and the smell of the grass on the wind was a nice relief and enough nature to help return her to a more sane state. Though with the dizziness, she hadn't really heard Ansom, and flinched a bit at feeling his hand on her shoulder. Turning her head she saw her tour guide, and her eyes widened before she managed an embarrassed smile on her face. "I..uh... sorry."
Ansom smiled even wider when Celaena turned to look at him. "Sorry? Sorry for what? Saving me money?" He laughed and then stuck out his tongue to show he was teasing. He stood straight and looked around the parking lot, challenging anyone staring with his deathly gaze. He nodded in satisfaction when people looked away. He turned back towards the fae near his feet and shook his head slightly, smirking. "The ground is dirty. Come on. Get up, why don't ya?"

Malum blinked as he stood up and was caught up in the other kids pace for a few seconds before blinking his large eyes and getting himselff back on track. "What in the sam hell are you babbling about man?" then settling back down Malum sighed and calmed down slightly. "I get that you're nervous or hyper or something about something. But seriously. I was just hit by a 2x4 and a flower pot, I would prefer to just head back to my dorms. Change, and then rethink my life. If you want to come woth me and talk or something please do, but for the love of god take it down a notch or two please."

Felix cackled, pointed teeth flashing in the light before he managed to restrain himself, trailing off into a faint giggle. He cleared his throat. Finally he answered, smile kept carefully absent. "I suppose I can try. I guess I just don't really know what to say, or how to meet people or whatever. Um. How'd you end up in the-- no, right, stop asking questions, you just got a bunch of hopefully minor head trauma." Felix ran one hand through his hair. "So, um, how's your... life? Do you-- no, you just got a bunch of injuries or whatever, you won't want to spar or anything."

Nai White
~ Eternally Shattered

Garry.full.1106368.jpg

Mood - Calm

Currently Doing - Watching a movie

Location - Fricka's Dorm

Interacting with - Fricka

Tags - Dozeji Dozeji

Theme -

Nai nodded, chuckling for a moment before coming to a stop, "Yeah, no problem. Hopefully I can be of help." He said, looking towards the screen as the movie began to play. As much as he wanted to relax here with Fricka and watch the movie, he also wanted to do something else. Sitting up a little, he looked at Fricka and smiled, "How about we play a game instead, or something else in general? I mean... We may have class tomorrow, but there's nothing wrong with staying up for one night." Nai chuckled as he finished speaking and wrapped his arms around Fricka. "Got anything we can play around here? Even a board game would be nice, or a game of cards..."

He had been getting slightly bored, seeing as he was never much of a movie person. His attention span seemed shorter when watching them, and he'd usual;y just end up playing on his phone. That he didn't want to happen. Nai was with Fricka, and enjoyed spending time with her, and that's what he was going to do since he had the chance. At this point, anything would suffice for fun for him.

Nai White
~ Eternally Shattered

Garry.full.1106368.jpg

Mood - Calm

Currently Doing - Watching a movie

Location - Fricka's Dorm

Tags - Dozeji Dozeji

Theme -

Nai nodded, chuckling for a moment before coming to a stop, "Yeah, no problem. Hopefully I can be of help." He said, looking towards the screen as the movie began to play. As much as he wanted to relax here with Fricka and watch the movie, he also wanted to do something else. Sitting up a little, he looked at Fricka and smiled, "How about we play a game instead, or something else in general? I mean... We may have class tomorrow, but there's nothing wrong with staying up for one night." Nai chuckled as he finished speaking and wrapped his arms around Fricka. "Got anything we can play around here? Even a board game would be nice, or a game of cards..."

He had been getting slightly bored, seeing as he was never much of a movie person. His attention span seemed shorter when watching them, and he'd usual;y just end up playing on his phone. That he didn't want to happen. Nai was with Fricka, and enjoyed spending time with her, and that's what he was going to do since he had the chance. At this point, anything would suffice for fun for him.

"Well... hmm, I was thinking... If you don't want the movie... because I can see that you do not enjoy them too much... Then maybe we can..." Fricka went into thought, thinking up something for them to do.
She then blushed lightly.
"Nai... maybe we can play... uhm.. qith the bottle? Search up challenges and whoever the bottle chooses has to do it?" The girl looked over at her boyfriend, slightly nervous about his answer.

She usually didn't play those games with him, especially WITH him. But that was a year ago, and now she was all for it. A few options would be missed, but at least they could play around, have fun, and maybe learn something new about each other? Who knows.

"Hold on. Let me.." Fricka pulled out her cellphone, and began looking for internet challenges, while secretly looking over at Nai every once in a while

"Well... hmm, I was thinking... If you don't want the movie... because I can see that you do not enjoy them too much... Then maybe we can..." Fricka went into thought, thinking up something for them to do.
She then blushed lightly.
"Nai... maybe we can play... uhm.. qith the bottle? Search up challenges and whoever the bottle chooses has to do it?" The girl looked over at her boyfriend, slightly nervous about his answer.

She usually didn't play those games with him, especially WITH him. But that was a year ago, and now she was all for it. A few options would be missed, but at least they could play around, have fun, and maybe learn something new about each other? Who knows.

"Hold on. Let me.." Fricka pulled out her cellphone, and began looking for internet challenges, while secretly looking over at Nai every once in a while

Nai White
~ Eternally Shattered

Garry.full.1106368.jpg

Mood - Calm

Currently Doing - Waiting

Location - Fricka's Dorm

Tags - Dozeji Dozeji

Theme -

Nai smiled as he listened to Fricka, seeing as how she realized he was getting bored with the movie. That was one thing he loved about her. He didn't always have to say what he was thinking or feeling... She just knew. She knows him. When Fricka suggested playing a game similar to spin the bottle, he tilted his head a little and thought about it for a moment. If that was the case, they could actually just play truth or dare. "We can play a game that's similar actually. Minus the bottle. We take turns, and the person is allowed to either choose to tell the absolute truth about something, or have to do whatever is told to them by dare."

As Nai explained the game, he could see Fricka looking back at him with occasional glances. In his opinion, it was quite cute. When she looked back at him again, he placed a hand on her shoulder and pecked her cheek. "What do ya say? Wanna play truth or dare?" He asked. Nai was prepared to do whatever or tell Fricka whatever she asked. She was more 'gentle' in his eyes so he couldn't imagine her making him do anything crazy.

Nai White
~ Eternally Shattered

Garry.full.1106368.jpg

Mood - Calm

Currently Doing - Waiting

Location - Fricka's Dorm

Tags - Dozeji Dozeji

Theme -

Nai smiled as he listened to Fricka, seeing as how she realized he was getting bored with the movie. That was one thing he loved about her. He didn't always have to say what he was thinking or feeling... She just knew. She knows him. When Fricka suggested playing a game similar to spin the bottle, he tilted his head a little and thought about it for a moment. If that was the case, they could actually just play truth or dare. "We can play a game that's similar actually. Minus the bottle. We take turns, and the person is allowed to either choose to tell the absolute truth about something, or have to do whatever is told to them by dare."

As Nai explained the game, he could see Fricka looking back at him with occasional glances. In his opinion, it was quite cute. When she looked back at him again, he placed a hand on her shoulder and pecked her cheek. "What do ya say? Wanna play truth or dare?" He asked. Nai was prepared to do whatever or tell Fricka whatever she asked. She was more 'gentle' in his eyes so he couldn't imagine her making him do anything crazy.

Fricka shrieked lightly, feeling Nai peck her cheek, and giggled, listening to him speak.
"Uhm.. Alright, let's play " truth or dare ", then..." She said happily, the ligt blush on her cheeks not going away.
The girl quietly hid her phone in her pocket, and turned around so she could sit while facing Nai, her hands lying on her lap.
"So who should go first: Me or you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back