• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool {OPEN}

@OrenjiGatsu

"Oh hmm, I'm Vanilla Minaduki, uhmm what should I call you, sir? Oh uhmm maybe Mr?" She asked confused, she was used to saying master but no one owned her anymore so she was free of saying it at the moment.

[QUOTE="The Last One]He looks at the newcomer, and laughs, looking at him. "Don't worry. I won't shoot. At least not now." He took the gun apart, and examined the parts of it, refitting some of it. "You miserable creatures are so... hostile toward each other. I don't even need to provoke any of you... you just... fight." He sighed as he didn't improve it, and repaired it, looking through the scope.

[/QUOTE]
DOES IT LOOK LIKE DIAVOLO THE EMPEROR CARES FOR YOUR OPINION?! I AM KING. I RULE FROM SHADOWS. THE EMPEROR. NONE STAND BEFORE OR BY MY SIDE. ONLY THE RESULTS. YOU ARE IMPALED FOR THE CHEST YET YOU PERSIST TO LIVE. HOW SO? DO YOU HAVE A 「STAND」

TacitLaurel said:
"My name is Ryder"
For the third time Ryder extended his hand. To be honest, his arm was getting kind of tired of all this repetition.
She grabbed his hand and sniffed deeply. " You're not a bad person. I can respect that"

Elitepikachuu said:
Alecia makes her way closer to him and looked at his gun. " that's a. Nice gun "
D-DON'T IGNORE ME. I AM THE THE KING. I COMMAND THE BLOODY STREAM. THE DESTINY IS MY BLOOD *Looks at her while posing*「DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!」

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]She grabbed his hand and sniffed deeply. " You're not a bad person. I can respect that"

[/QUOTE]
Ryder was slightly weirded out but accepted this as one of her quirks that make her unique. Still though, he needs to find out what classes he had.

"Um excuse me," he starts awkwardly, "can you stop sniffing my hand."

He awkwardly rubs the back of his neck with his free hand "I need to find out what classes I have"

Colin's eyes widened, veins bulging, his legs going stiff as he saw the dragon..thing. "sweet jesus marry and joseph its a bloody fookin dragon! what crazy bizzaro fantasy land did i step into?"

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]She grabbed his hand and sniffed deeply. " You're not a bad person. I can respect that"

[/QUOTE]
A.M.A.Z.O. queries "This standard interaction protocol for Organic sentient?"

TacitLaurel said:
Ryder was slightly weirded out but accepted this as one of her quirks that make her unique. Still though, he needs to find out what classes he had.
"Um excuse me," he starts awkwardly, "can you stop sniffing my hand."

He awkwardly rubs the back of his neck with his free hand "I need to find out what classes I have"
" Okay, sorry for that extremely weird moment. I got to go take a nap, I ate so much today! "

(( Seeya!)

Kain nodded" good." He said before glowing a brilliant bright white radiating intense light. His form shrank down to his human form whete he stood in royal attire" i would of hated for another conflict to occur today." He said in a calm tone to the android" the name is cain veilbor Pleasure to make your aquantance." He said extending a hand to shake.

@Wonder0

"Ah Vanilla," he said," what a good name. As for me,you can just call me Sturgis if you want to. Don't put a Mr. or Sir in front of it." Though he lived for over eighty years, he knew he hasn't reached the standards to have either of those with his name. "Good thing us cats found each other," he said while sitting down next to her," otherwise we will both have a tougher time here."

@LunaCrosby

Ryder jogged away once he saw that the situation was resolved. He realized that he did not know where the office was so he started blindly jogging around the school in hopes of running into it.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain nodded" good." He said before glowing a brilliant bright white radiating intense light. His form shrank down to his human form whete he stood in royal attire" i would of hated for another conflict to occur today." He said in a calm tone to the android" the name is cain veilbor Pleasure to make your aquantance." He said extending a hand to shake.
@Wonder0

[/QUOTE]
"I am called A.M.A.Z.O."

A.M.A.Z.O. extends a hand in the general direction of Cain.

"I have offered my hand, will you now attempt to determine what it smells like?"

StormMentality said:
D-DON'T IGNORE ME. I AM THE THE KING. I COMMAND THE BLOODY STREAM. THE DESTINY IS MY BLOOD *Looks at her while posing*「DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!」
Alecia Smiles slightly "i do" she pats him on the head

Elitepikachuu said:
Alecia Smiles slightly "i do" she pats him on the head
YOU KNOW TOO MUCH.

*SKIPS TIME*

*REALITY FALLS APART*

「EPIPTAPH」

I SEE IT ALL SO CLEARLY I KNOW YOUR EVERY MOVE

「KING CRIMSON」

*Walkes pass you with a big gapping hole in your chest and pose*

NONE SHALL KNOW. I'LL REIGN SUPREME.

(Goodnight sweet prince)

StormMentality said:
YOU KNOW TOO MUCH.
*SKIPS TIME*

*REALITY FALLS APART*

「EPIPTAPH」

I SEE IT ALL SO CLEARLY I KNOW YOUR EVERY MOVE

「KING CRIMSON」

*Walkes pass you with a big gapping hole in your chest and pose*

NONE SHALL KNOW. I'LL REIGN SUPRE
"A.M.A.Z.O. Has learned much. Is this all true King of Crimson?"

WonderO said:
"I am called A.M.A.Z.O."
A.M.A.Z.O. extends a hand in the general direction of Cain.

"I have offered my hand, will you now attempt to determine what it smells like?"
Kain immediatly bursted into a laugh then sighed" and why prey tell would i do that dear friend?" He asked in a casual tone. He shook A.M.A.Z.O.'s hand then released it placing it next to his side.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain immediatly bursted into a laugh then sighed" and why prey tell would i do that dear friend?" He asked in a casual tone. He shook A.M.A.Z.O.'s hand then released it placing it next to his side.

[/QUOTE]
"I believe that is what Designation: Amazon attempted with Designation: Ryder. From this interaction I determined that this was the standard protocol with all organic sentients."

"Oh yes I am," Sturgis said while pointing to his cat ears. He also took off his sunglasses to show his car eyes which changed in shape with the sunglasses now off. "I see you're a cat," he said," well I am kinda a cat. I'm really a bakeneko, a cat demon. I've been that way since the time back before colored movies."

@LunaCrosby

WonderO said:
"I believe that is what Designation: Amazon attempted with Designation: Ryder. From this interaction I determined that this was the standard protocol with all organic sentients."
Kain examined the mechanical entity, and the spark of scientific curiosity ignited. He smiled" why how marvalous a highly constructed artifical life form interesting. Tell me who created you?" He inquired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back