• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool {OPEN}

John watched the scene unfold, and laughed as they grew outraged. "Damn things... they'll kill themselves before I can even draw blood..." He started to make adjustments to his rifle, fixing several things.

"why can't I get away from you, ya crazy lassie?" he looked away from the lion demon before he shook ryder's hand "the name is colin"

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]" I'll fight you"

[/QUOTE]
YES I'LL SHOW YOU TRUE POWER. YOU'LL NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENS. *teleports behind you* HOW HAS THIS HAPPEN YOU ASKED? WELL LOOK HERE. *Shows your future self* WHAT YOU JUST SAW... WHAT YOU JUST FELT... THAT WAS YOUR FUTURE SELF

Kain could see the glare of metal in the distance. He turned his gaze away from the iminant fight to see a malr holding a rifle. He gave a slight growle, as he moved turning towerds him. His eyes pierced throight the shade of the trees golden light emittimg from it, as he focused on the male.

[QUOTE="The Guy]"why can;ti get away from you, ya crazy lassie?" he looed away from the lion demon before he shook ryder's hand "the name is colin"

[/QUOTE]
"Nice to meet you," Ryder replied.

He looked around and noticed the hostility in the air. Ryder was someone who normally did not like unnecessary fights so he tried his best to defuse the situation.

"He everyone," he says in a friendly tone of voice "There is no reason to be fighting so can we all please not"

Kain turned towerds the person leaning on him" greetings fellow student leaning on my arm know is noy the best of times given a fight might haooen, and a malr human is wielding a gun aimned at them. At this rate i will need to intervine." He said in his deeo draconion voice.

[QUOTE="The Last One]John watched the scene unfold, and laughed as they grew outraged. "Damn things... they'll kill themselves before I can even draw blood..." He started to make adjustments to his rifle, fixing several things.

[/QUOTE]
WILL YOU? 「KING CRIMSON」*PUNCHES THROUGH CHEST* YOU KNOW TOO MUCH ALREADY. LEAVE NO TRACE. IT'S THE RESULTS THAT MATTER. *POSES FABULOUSLY WITH ARMS CROSSED BEHIND HEAD*

TacitLaurel said:
"Nice to meet you," Ryder replied.
He looked around and noticed the hostility in the air. Ryder was someone who normally did not like unnecessary fights so he tried his best to defuse the situation.

"He everyone," he says in a friendly tone of voice "There is no reason to be fighting so can we all please not"
" Dang, I really need to stretch my claws"

A.M.A.Z.O. queries "What is occurring at this moment that requires so much motion?" In a voice thjat carries further than it should be able.

WonderO said:
A.M.A.Z.O. queries "What is occurring at this moment that requires so much motion?" In a voice thjat carries further than it should be able.
Clutches ears. " Must you be so loud ? "

Alecia smiles " you don't need to worry about them"

Alecia smiles "they don't need any help let them kill each other"

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]" Dang, I really need to stretch my claws"

[/QUOTE]
"But we're in a school," Ryder replies "We are here to be safe and learn rather than fight."

Although he has been trained as a boxer Ryder does not like to fight if he can avoid it and is very morally conscientious. The idea of having an unprovoked fight on school grounds when they had to get to class was not an idea he liked.

TacitLaurel said:
"But we're in a school," Ryder replies "We are here to be safe and learn rather than fight."
Although he has been trained as a boxer Ryder does not like to fight if he can avoid it and is very morally conscientious. The idea of having an unprovoked fight on school grounds when they had to get to class was not an idea he liked.
"This is true. Violence need not be enacted by those who have just met."

TacitLaurel said:
" Where I was raised, I learned how to survive and I did that by use force"

WonderO said:
" Okay, okay. No killing and or mauling of bodies in the first week in which I have known the person"

WonderO said:
"Exactly my point," Ryder says "Hey you're a pretty stand up guy, what's your name? Mine is Ryder."

Again he extends his hand for a handshake. More friends is always a good thing.

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]" Where I was raised, I learned how to survive and I did that by use force"

[/QUOTE]
"But we don't need force," Ryder says diplomatically "We are civilized people so we can talk this out"

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]" Where I was raised, I learned how to survive and I did that by use force"

[/QUOTE]
"I was told to attend this facility so I would not be used for force. Why is force more valid that debate, or cooperation?"

TacitLaurel said:
"Exactly my point," Ryder says "Hey you're a pretty stand up guy, what's your name? Mine is Ryder."

"But we don't need force," Ryder says diplomatically "We are civilized people so we can talk this out"
"You two entities seem quite agreeable now. This is most excellent news."

He looks at the newcomer, and laughs, looking at him. "Don't worry. I won't shoot. At least not now." He took the gun apart, and examined the parts of it, refitting some of it. "You miserable creatures are so... hostile toward each other. I don't even need to provoke any of you... you just... fight." He sighed as he didn't improve it, and repaired it, looking through the scope.

Kain looked down at her" it would be irrisponcable to let them behave in such a manner on school grounds." Kain looked back to the group. B rose up from the forest his form know comoletly visable his white scales shune from sunlight. He took slow steps towerds them shaking the ground from his weight. He looked down at them" is there a problem here?" He asked his in a deep voice that vibrated with power.

1673743ebc770f1f60f6a52c39ee0db4.jpg

TacitLaurel said:

" For the past 11 years I couldn't speak any language... still I can calm down. My name is Amazon and you are ? "

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]" For the past 11 years I couldn't speak any language... still I can calm down. My name is Amazon and you are ? "

[/QUOTE]
"My name is Ryder"

For the third time Ryder extended his hand. To be honest, his arm was getting kind of tired of all this repetition.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Kain looked down at her" it would be irrisponcable to let them behave in such a manner on school grounds." Kain looked back to the group. B rose up from the forest his form know comoletly visable his white scales shune from sunlight. He took slow steps towerds them shaking the ground from his weight. He looked down at them" is there a problem here?" He asked his in a deep voice that vibrated with power.
1673743ebc770f1f60f6a52c39ee0db4.jpg

[/QUOTE]
"There is no conflict here, curious beast. We have resolved any such conflicts with our ideas and words, not violence."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back