• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool {OPEN}

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]" Well I was raised by lions, join the club buster!"

[/QUOTE]
"How do animals raise an entity that is clearly a sentient, sch as yourself? This seems improbable."

"Ha," Soto said," I could never do that. That was the first time I've ever heard that song. Also I am doing this to get my mind off-." She then thought of her parents and how they could be dead. She let out one tear before saying," sorry. I can't play it."

@Queen of Fantasy

WonderO said:
"How do animals raise an entity that is clearly a sentient, sch as yourself? This seems improbable."
" My mother was a lion and is probably more empathetic than most humans in this world"

BOSS. YES I UNDERSTAND. IT'S AN HONOR TO SPEAK WITH YOU MR PRESIDENT. WHAT'S THAT? NO I DON'T UNDERSTAND. YOU WILL HELP ME? WITH WHAT? WHAT ARE THESE VOICES? THEY COMFORT ME? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. HOW DOES IT WORK?「KING CRIMSON」?! YES I AM LEAVING NOW, IMPLANT IT IN. I'M SORRY KAI *Rips his hand off* I NEED TO USE THIS *Leaves*

Ryder gets out of bed slightly groggy. He had just moved into his new dorm and the contents of his bag were not put away yet. As a result, his room was a mess. Noticing that it was morning, he decided that it was time to go to classes. Unfortunately, he did not know what classes he had to go to. With that in mind, Ryder washed, got dressed, had a light breakfast and headed out to find the school office and get his schedule.

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]" My mother was a lion and is probably more empathetic than most humans in this world"

[/QUOTE]
"Your Maternal parent was a sentient lion? I find this curious. It seems there is much I must still learn."

TacitLaurel said:
Ryder gets out of bed and gets dressed. He had just moved into his new dorm and the contents of his bag were not put away yet. As a result, his room was a mess. Noticing that it was morning, he decided that it was time to go to classes. Unfortunately, he did not know what classes he had to go to. With that in mind, Ryder washed, got dressed, had a light breakfast and headed out to find the school office and get his schedule.
Sniffs and looks around. " I'm going to go meet the newbie, see if he tastes good"

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]Sniffs and looks around. " I'm going to go meet the newbie, see if he tastes good"

[/QUOTE]
EXCUSE ME MISS DO YOU HAVE A PHONE I NEED TO USE ONE THE ONE I HAVE BROKE BRINGRINGRINGRING THAT'S THE PHONE PICK IT UP

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]Sniffs and looks around. " I'm going to go meet the newbie, see if he tastes good"

[/QUOTE]
Ryder keeps walking but feels a chill run up his spine. He also starts to feel anxious. Unconsciously, he picks up his pace.

StormMentality said:
EXCUSE ME MISS DO YOU HAVE A PHONE I NEED TO USE ONE THE ONE I HAVE BROKE BRINGRINGRINGRING THAT'S THE PHONE PICK IT UP
" I don't one the modern communicating device'

TacitLaurel said:
Ryder keeps walking but feels a chill run up his spine. He also starts to feel anxious. Unconsciously, he picks up his pace.
Laughs sarcastically, unaware she's still covered in blood." The chase is on"

Kain proceeded to launch into the sky causing a great gust of wind to spread throughout the forest even reaching the entrance to the school. He enjoyed soating in the sky the wind flowing around him. Kain from a fistance could make out the visual appearance of the female wolf from earlier. He decided to check on her given the harsh experiance early in the day. Desending infront of the forest a good distance away from the shool, ad gis massive form would of destroyed the building to a degree. The wind from his wings flapping against the air created strong burst of wind till he landed. White glossy scales ran along his bidy with golden eyes he looked down at the female wolf spraking in a strong deep voice that boomned into the air" i see you are well young miss i am glad to see the being from elerier did nkt cause any problematic harm to your person." He said calmly.

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]" I don't one the modern communicating device'

[/QUOTE]
YES YOU DO IT'S RINGING PICK IT UP DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM I NEED THE PHONE (AY YO THIS SHIT IS BANANAS BRACE YOURSELVES)

while on his way off campus Colin accidentally bumped into Ryder. "my mistake lad, just a little out of it after seen the local weirdos"

StormMentality said:
YES YOU DO IT'S RINGING PICK IT UP DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM I NEED THE PHONE (AY YO THIS SHIT IS BANANAS BRACE YOURSELVES)
" B.A.N.A.N.A.S"

[QUOTE="The Guy]while on his way off campus Colin accidentally bumped into Ryder. "my mistake lad, just a little out of it after seen the local weirdos"

[/QUOTE]
" Hope your not talking about me" Draws finger across neck

[QUOTE="The Guy]while on his way off campus Colin accidentally bumped into Ryder. "my mistake lad, just a little out of it after seen the local weirdos"

[/QUOTE]
"Ah no, I'm sorry, it's my fault. I should have looked where I was going" Ryder says amicably.

He pauses before adding with a smile, "My name is Ryder, what's yours?" and sticking his hand out for a handshake.

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]" B.A.N.A.N.A.S"

[/QUOTE]
Suddenly Ryder could feel what was making him feel unsafe nearby. He feels cold sweat going down his back. He does not know what is about to happen and does not know if it is going to be good for him in any way.

Sturgis finally decided to go away from the fountain to go somewhere else. He went wandering all around the school seeing all the variations of people. To him, not even a rainbow could contain all of the spectrum of creatures there. He continued walking around until he saw something of his interest. It was a girl that looked like a cat. In that moment fireworks went off in his head. He then slowly went over to the person and said," Hello madam, my name is..." He then tried to think of a name to use. Let's see what can we use. Sharx Arl Collin, that's sound interesting, nah. Hmm, how about, Freddie Roger May, nah I like Queen, but now isn't the time. You know what, let's just go with the one we used last time, Sturgis Tennon. With that, he continued with," my name is Sturgis Tennon, and your's?"

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Amazon Redding]" B.A.N.A.N.A.S"

[/QUOTE]
EY YO IT'S KING KONG *Drops to the ground* *Gets up and takes off shirt while "21st century schzoid man (HOT KING KONG JIBBS REMIX)" is playing in the background* I am the king I AM THE EMPEROR *Hair turns pink and gets buff as fuck* BEHOLD MY 「STAND」 IT'S NAME IS「KING CRIMSON REQUIEM」

IT'S THE RESULTS THAT MATTER IN THIS WORLD NOT SICK BEATS

A.M.A.Z.O. continues to look through the campus dormitories until he find a room that suits it. "anato" Is written on the door.

"This room shall be adequate, it even has markings similar to my own designation."

TacitLaurel said:
"Ah no, I'm sorry, it's my fault. I should have looked where I was going" Ryder says amicably.
He pauses before adding with a smile, "My name is Ryder, what's yours?" and sticking his hand out for a handshake.

Suddenly Ryder could feel what was making him feel unsafe nearby. He feels cold sweat going down his back. He does not know what is about to happen and does not know if it is going to be good for him in any way.
Sniffs " Yay, now my prey is nervous"

Kain could see camotion comeing from the distance outside the school. It seemned to be trouble, but he would not assume for know he simply watched from the trees in his light draconion form for any signs of harm to his fellow students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back