Fantasy Highschool Life

I'm thinking about widthdrawing from the rp...I can't seem to keep my characters interacting with others very well..

OH MY GOSH I FORGOT HOW HARD JOINING 3000 PAGES IN IS

Not to mention the fact that I have literally no map or class schedule to work off of... I don't know what to do with my baby right now.

Me too @shortyshot8

I havent figure it out yet im still thinking but i may stop rping in this rp since i cant find people to talk to or i keep getting skiped.

pardon me if this is the wrong place to put this, but what is currently happening in the chat in general? is it possible for my character to enter as a new kid, and still interact with the other people?

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]Can someone fill me in on what has happened in the roleplay?

[/QUOTE]
Not much... It's basically everyone's little story.

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]Can someone fill me in on what has happened in the roleplay?

[/QUOTE]
Slaxt said:
Not much... It's basically everyone's little story.
What he said. To be more current, Hell was destroyed and Heaven was devoured by Purgatory. The Devil -Aka Esh- is now a child, and God has been reincarnated. That's the gist of it~

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]What he said. To be more current, Hell was destroyed and Heaven was devoured by Purgatory. The Devil -Aka Esh- is now a child, and God has been reincarnated. That's the gist of it~

[/QUOTE]
Clover is God (The Supreme God...)

Slaxt said:
Clover is God (The Supreme God...)
I'm talking about The God from Christian mythology. Clover is the God of Luck, is he not?

----------

Also, right now everyone is entering the 'developing their characters' stage. So it's basically everyone's stories.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]I'm talking about The God from Christian mythology. Clover is the God of Luck, is he not?
----------

Also, right now everyone is entering the 'developing their characters' stage. So it's basically everyone's stories.

[/QUOTE]
Aria had agreed to allow Clover to be the Supreme Being, God and Ansom is the Anti-God :) . Just letting you know.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Aria had agreed to allow Clover to be the Supreme Being, God and Ansom is the Anti-God :) . Just letting you know.
Ooh~ I thought someone else was The God. Oh well xDD

Still ain't got nothing on Sanctums ;D

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]Ooh~ I thought someone else was The God. Oh well xDD
Still ain't got nothing on Sanctums ;D

[/QUOTE]
xD ...But you wouldn't fight Ansom, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back