• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy High school OOC chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Pumpkid Pumpkid
I’m sorry! I can chat on the OOC but I don’t think I can put enough time to write a response, it takes me a bit haha. I should be able to on Wednesday. I’m super behind on paperwork atm so I’m trying to get all of that done before Thanksgiving so I don’t have to work on paperwork off the clock 😭😭

Pumpkid Pumpkid
I’m sorry! I can chat on the OOC but I don’t think I can put enough time to write a response, it takes me a bit haha. I should be able to on Wednesday. I’m super behind on paperwork atm so I’m trying to get all of that done before Thanksgiving so I don’t have to work on paperwork off the clock 😭😭
*Pat* It's ok I understand. D: Oh I feel you. Race against time just so you can enjoy thanksgiving without work on the mind. I hope you get relief once it's all good ☺

Also Fireheart Fireheart if you have something going on ill need you to tell me or something because it has gotten to the point where Ridley's pov cannot be continued without your response

Spencypoo Spencypoo when will kirios and synthia arrive?
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi hasn't responded in a while and unless we arrive I won't have anything to respond to.... sorry to be such a bother and so needy. I just don't want to be forgotten about.

So what does the interior of the carriages look like? Sounds like a dumb question but I was wondering how many seats are in it

The walls on the inside are black with whirls of gold etched into it and two, black seats the expand on either side of the carriage.
46abd1f1735ecbd8fd0019292e713d06.jpg
Kinda like this but of course, a different color scheme

I haven't been getting notifs either. I just remembered because Syfer followed me lol
Not really sure how to just have glint show up at the school, esp if nobodys there. I might just wait til people are there.
Or say he walked because the bus never came smh

I haven't been getting notifs either. I just remembered because Syfer followed me lol
Not really sure how to just have glint show up at the school, esp if nobodys there. I might just wait til people are there.
Or say he walked because the bus never came smh
Gabriel is open when he gets there. sunnieside sunnieside will be gone for a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back