• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy, Fandoms & More [1 on 1 or small groups//Long-term]

shaeogorath

One Time Luck
Hello! I'm shaeogorath, but I go by Shae. I'm 19 years old and living in England, so I'm in the GMT timezone. As you may have noticed, I'm looking for some writing buddies to build worlds, plots and most importantly, roleplay with.

I've been roleplaying for about 5 or 6 years, and I've had quite a long break from it recently and so I'm really hoping for something fairly laid back to get back into it! I write 3rd person, past tense and tend to stick to fandoms or fantasy RPs. I have the most experience writing MxF, but I'm open to trying FxF or MxM, that being said, I am MORE than willing to include romance into my plots but (usually!) never as the central plot, I like some story with my mush.

I am more than happy writing males or females, and I'm more than willing to double or more. I tend to write 2 paragraphs per response, give or take depending on what my partner gives me.

Anyway, getting onto what I'm looking for! (though if there's anything I missed, please don't hesitate to ask!) If you see something you like, reply or PM me!

I use *'s to indicate how much I'd like to RP them, one being I will RP this to five being I would adore to play this/I'm really craving these.

Roles in
bold are the roles I would prefer to play.

Originals:

Fantasy

**** (Will always be willing to RP!)

- I have a very loose world built that I've been sitting on for a while, we

- ****Dragon Riders****

- Something along the lines of Dragon Riders of Pern and having our characters at their teen years and selecting their dragons from eggs and how things develop from there. I would be willing to RP this in a small group or one on one.

- Just a general fantasy setting where dragons are common and used by the guards, no set plots but suggestions are welcome.

- Pirates and/or slave trade in a medieval Fantasy setting.

- I am pretty much open to suggestions for plots, though I will say I am open to having pretty much every single race possible in my stories

General plot possibilities:

- **Elven/Human/Other

Royalty

x Honor Guard **// MxM or FxM

- Pirate Captain x

Captive //

Mx

F

- Pirate Captain x First Mate // FxF, MxM or FxM

- **Torturer x Tortured

// MxM or MxF

- Travelling Mercenary x Client // FxF, MxM or FxM

- Travelling Mercenary x Victim // FxF, MxM or FxM

Post-apocalypse

- Possibly something similar to Fallout.

Equestrian

- *Slice of Life* - very iffy about this as it is something completely new to me.

- **Fantasy**

- Mythical horse creatures of all colours and sizes? Yes, please.

Fandoms:

Harry Potter

*** (au only with ocs)

- **StudentxStudent** (same or **different** houses!)

-

F!Student

xM!Teacher

- *AFTER Hogwarts*

-What other jobs are available to witches/wizards, what do they do with their time, what kind of illegal things can they get up to? Open to suggestions.

- ***Actually attending lessons!*** (Would love a small group!)

- I find that this is something that tends to be brushed over in HP RPs, well I would love to explore them!

The Elder Scrolls (Oblivon/Skyrim)

- OCs or Canons

-I'm open to pretty much anything and have OCs across both games/eras, and within all guilds.

Mistborn

Pokemon

- ***PKMN Breeding Ranch***

I will probably end up adding more of both originals and fandoms at some point!

I hope I will be hearing from you soon~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! My name is Lindsey, I'd love to do a Harry Potter rp of some sort with you :) Maybe studentxstudent in different houses? Idk I'm up for anything though lol.

Id be interested in one of these

- **Elven/Human/Other Royalty x Honor Guard **// MxM or FxM

- ****Dragon Riders****

- F!StudentxM!Teacher

*i only do mxf

Thanks!

@venomcloud Cool, cool! Could you PM me so we can discuss things? I'd love to do a combination of the Dragon Riders and the Royalty x Honor Guard! :D

@Koiaka I'm more than okay with a Harry Potter RP! Mind PMing to discuss the deets?

(Im new here so I don't exactly know how the forums work. So pardon me). I would be willing to do Skyrim/Fallout kind of roleplays with you, im up for anything original with you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back