• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fantasy A's partner search! (New ideas added)

Fantasy Addict

Mistress of chaos
Hey guys back again with another partner search. So here's the drill looking for a few more partners to story build with as I am currently waiting on my other partners to reply (rl stuff sucks sometimes) anywho I'm not going to blabber on anymore. Listed below will be some rules, a list of fandoms/genres I'm interested in and three ideas I have bouncing around in my head.

Rules:
Post Length and frequency: I typically post 1-5 chapters once or twice a day during my work week and a lot more on days off. I don't expect the same length and frequency just that you give me something to work with and to let me know if you need time for rl stuff and I will do the same. Also I write in the third person so please do the same.

Triggers/romance: I have none in terms of triggers nothing is off limits and that being said my writing can get mature so I would very much like a partner that is closer in age to mine (late 20's). On the flip side I love romance so I encourage that in fact its always heavily woven into my ideas.

Pairings/genders/doubling: I only do m/f and m/m pairings and I'm comfortable with playing both male and female characters and I love doubling. That being said I will specify the gender role I wish to play on each of my plot ideas.
**** I won't budge on these rules so please leave a heart to let me know you've read them.

Fandoms and Genres:
Fandoms:
Harry Potter.
MCU (just listing this but Im not interested in any rps set in this universe atm.)
Shadowhunters (books and tv show)
The Vampire Diaries
Blue Exorcist
Anything set in the Dark Hunter Universe

Genres:
Fantasy
Sci-fi
Mystery

Plots:

Vigilante: Muse A is the servent of Justice and Vengence for the Greek Goddess who saved him from near death thanks to a terribme accident. Alone and dying his soul screamed out for the power for revenge and to protect Her. The catch was his memoroes and ties to his old life had to be taken away. Muse B is grieving the mysterious death of her fiance and obsessed with his unsolved murder, so much so that she dropped out of med school to become a reporter in order to solve it. Her obsession puts her in the path pf the same people that murdered him. Muse A though he has no memories is still drawn to muse B and is determined to find out why and protect her at all costs. (Craving this one)
M/f Muse A (you) Muse B (me) TAKEN

Real or Fiction?

Muse A just recently went through a brutal break up and a meddling friend needles them into signing up to a website that caters to those that like a little non fiction. The site is filled with actors that each represent a different race of non-humans..... Unbeknownst to the humans the site is actually real, no actors just lonely non-humans looking for a companion. Muse B is one of those non-humans looking to connect with someone however their past makes them reluctant to do so. What happens when the two start to talk?
M/M Muse A (me) Muse B (you) TAKEN

The love of a good book:

Muse A's family has been protectors of a special book for many generations keeping it away from their enemy, a cult of magicians that plan to use the book to enslave the human race. Muse B belongs to the cult and is tasked with retrieving the book in order to redeem his family name and save his brother. During the planned attack Muse B accidentally activates a protection spell sucking both Muse A and B inside. Once inside they reluctantly agree to work together to find a way out.

Either pairing and no preference for a role.

The Past comes back to Haunt Us:

Muse A has lived their life completely unaware that they aren't human but rather a halfling vampire who's body is starting to transition into the non-human counterpart now that they reached the age of turning. The problem is is that the transition can only be completed with the help of an Adult Vampire or they will die, and since Muse A is clueless of that they cannot actively get the help they need. Muse B is an adult vampire and very familiar with Muse A as they have a past together, growing up as neighbors they were friends until highschool when their relationship changed into something more. That relationship however abruptly ended without warning from Muse B who then dropped off the face of the Earth. Now five years later Muse B is faced with the difficult take of getting Muse A to trust them again in order to save their life.
M/f or m/m and no preference on role. There is also a 3 year age gap between them.
(Craving this one)TAKEN

A scaley problem:

Dragons have lived in secret for thousands of years building alliances and massive amounts of wealth and power. Muse A is one of the oldest of its kind and a prominent figure in the city of New York.... Due to the fact that they are a drug dealer. Muse A has always been disgusted with the human race therefore finds it amusing to cause chaos and harm amoungst them. Muse B is an up and coming detective with the NYPD, graduating early from the police academy they were tapped to become detective because their father happens to be the mayor of New York. Determined to show their fellow officers they earned their place as detective Muse A takes on the massive unsolved case of drug overdoses due to a new street drug and Muse A prime suspect is Muse B.... Except Muse B isn't behind the new drug in fact they are pissed that this obsession is cutting into their business and killing their customers. So they reluctantly team up to solve the case. Can they solve it while keeping their secrets underwraps?
M/m though no role preference. (I am so craving this one!)

I will add more ideas as I come up with them. Comment below or pm me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Vigilante is actually very similar to a relationship of a few DND characters, one of which is mine, I work with. I would love to do vigilante, partly for the practice lol. Or perhaps anything fantasy. Fantasy Addict Fantasy Addict

Hey! I really like the concept for 'The Past comes back to Haunt Us' and would love to start a thread based off that prompt. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back