• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy adventure

Tasu introduced himself to Honoka. Originally he thought it would be easier if they went in two groups but a few of them seemed to think staying together was a better idea.

When the half-elf introduced herself Tasu soon thought she would make a good ally.

"Elrith Fara. That's a cool name," he said.

Tasu looked at Plutia when she introduced herself. "It seems like you and I are the only ones that think going in two groups would be easier. I'm Tasu, nice to meet you.

"Anyways, both of our destinations are to the north so we can travel as a group until then and decide the rest later. Let's get going."

He noticed Elrith looking at the scrolls and tossed her one. When everyone was ready to leave the banquet, they said bye to the king and collected their supplies in the shops in town.

Tasu got his things from his room at the inn and the group of adventurers met at the horse stables where there were able to choose horses.

They then moved to the entrance of Royal Town and the green pastures and fields leading north lat before them.

Tasu looked to his companions. "Ready?"

Pell started to walk around the city, he had his green hood on and his staff in his right hand. He had his hood on and he actually looked like an old man if you didn't look at his face. "The royal town.... Quite an interesting place to gather" he walked thorugh the streets until he found the tavern, he entered it and tried to locate the meeting spot.

"I hate being late, if that btidge hadn't fell, I lost precious time fixing it. Now, where are you people" Pell saw an entrance to a private lounge with royal guatds at the entrance.

"That must be it, I better hurry before they leave without me"

He walked quickly towards the door, shoeed his invitation and stormed in. "Hello everyone, am I too late?"

Tasu looked at a person walking towards them.

When the person wearing green showed his invitation, Tasu greeted him. "Welcome to the party! Glad to have you with us.

"My name is Tasu. We're just about to depart to journey north. The king has invited us to join in a quest so get any weapons and supplies you need before we leave. We can get any supplies from the shops here for free." He gave Pell 500 coins that the king said was for Pell.

"What's your name?"

@Galen Ardila

"Welcome....to the party!" Plutia said to the person that showed the invitation. She looked at his clothing. "Wow. You wear green....That's such a nice colour!" Plutia complimented the stranger.

"Thank you," the half-elf replied to Tasu when he commented about her name. "And hello, Plutia! It's nice to meet you!" Elrith said, turning to the young girl she had seen earlier. "Anyways, both of our destinations are to the north so we can travel as a group until then and decide the rest later. Let's get going," the swordsman said. Elrith smiled at the suggestion, "That's a good idea, too. We'll waste no time in finishing the quests." She was about to head out to see if she could gather more supplies for the upcoming journey when a man sporting a green hood entered in. He seemed to be worried that he's late. "Welcome," Elrith greeted, "fear not for you are not late. Please to serve with you, elf. My name is Elrith, what's yours?"

After gathering her things, Elrith waited by the stables for the others.

@Tsuna@Galen Ardila@Plutia (mentioned)

Pell removed his hood and starred at all the people in the place. "My name is Pelliasson, but please call me Pell" Pell sarted to walk around the group, saw that some people of the group had already exit the tavetn and others just stpod there. Pell looked at Tasu with a neitral face, showong no emotopn and then said "Thankyou for thr  coins. I'll go and get my supplirs then."

Tasu nodded while Pell introduced himself. While waiting at the stables, Tasu put his weapons away and the new items he got from Royal Town's shops.

He stored a lot of food and items in his bag, before looking at one of the horses.

The king allowed them to take any of the horses here on their journey.

Tasu chose a brown horse with a blonde mane of hair.

He waited for the others to get ready.

The group set off from Royal Town, moving through the plains and pastures. They passed a few more towns before facing a wild forest.

"Alright, continuing north this is the easiest path we can take. We're a big group so we should have one or two people scout ahead. We don't want to run into any powerful monsters or traps if we can avoid it. Any volunteers?"

Two of the adventurers went ahead to scout the area ahead of them. The rest of the group moved forward through the forest at an average pace.

The two scouts would eventually come across a large lake where several unusual and majestic monsters were grazing. There were monsters that looked graceful like deer and others that were powerful.

The two scouts would notice this area while they were a distance away, so the creatures didn't notice them.

Meanwhile, Tasu and the others moved in the wake behind the scouts. Everything was quiet in the forest until the growl of a beast was heard near Tasu and the others. It sounded like the beast, whatever it was, was attacking something.

Tasu got off of his horse and tied it to a nearby tree. He looked to his companions. "One of you stay with the horses. The rest of you come with me."

Tasu looked to the person that was staying to watch the horses. "Call us if you need help. We'll be nearby."

With that, Tasu began running on foot in the direction of the growling.

Plutia bought a cat plushy, a knife and a potion just in case, food for 2 weeks and a bag to store it in. After buying these items she went to the stables. "I'll take this....Beauty." Plutia chose a black horse with brown mane of hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back