• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy adventure

Tasu made his way through the town until he found the Tavern.

Walking inside, he noticed a man dressed in the expensive attire of a royal servant. The man had light lavender hair and an outfit consisting of a white vest, green long sleeve shirt and white pants. This man, basically the king's butler, opened a door in the back of the tavern leading to the private lounge area. The man beckoned for the invited guests to come with him to the private lounge where the banquet would be held. "Guests of the banquet, please come with me. Have your invitations with you or you will not be allowed to attend."

The man stood at the door leading deeper into the tavern, checking for invitations and allowing the guests to enter the private banquet.

In this new area there was a room as big as the tavern's dining area, where a long table filled with food was arranged.

Two famous figures were waiting at one side of the table, the king and the commander of the kingdom's soldiers.

There were ten guards standing around the room, most likely to protect the king.

"Welcome, my guests," the king said with a smile. King Areno was a king of 40 years old. He had the distinguished features of a handsome knight with an air of royalty.

"Please be seated."

Many people in the tavern looked interested as the people with invitations began past the royal butler.

Tasu noticed a few of the other people with invitations, before walking toward the private lounge and showing his invitation to the royal servant.

When Tasu entered the banquet room, he looked at the king and the guards, bowing before taking a seat.

He looked at the others that entered the room with him.

(Everyone please be sure to wait for three other people to post in the story before you post again, so everyone has a chance to introduce their characters.

We can post as much as we want in the OOC chat)

Elrith had situated herself on one of the corners of the tavern where she could have a full view of the entrance and whoever would enter. She amused herself by watching the few developments that had occurred while she was there.

An interesting female with a purple skin had entered the tavern. She seemed to hold a dangerous air around her, observed Elrith. A young girl with a purple hair was there, too. Huh? What's with all the purple today?, Elrith mused as she shifted her weight and crossed her arms. From her somewhat relaxed position, Elrith's senses told her that there was a shift in the air. This one was bloody. She watched a dark-haired figure enter the tavern, demanding for an audience. Interesting, she thought, lowering her guard when she saw one of the tavern dwellers, a man with a sword, approach the the dark-haired girl. She paid little attention to what went on between the two but noticed that a rather unique individual had joined them. A pretty-faced woman carrying her umbrella had joined the other two.

Elrith put a hand in her pocket, feeling the invitation beneath the fabric. I wonder what the king wants us here for? A gathering of individuals, she thought, but not just mere individuals.

An announcement was made by one of the guards, inviting the guests in. "Banquet time!" Elrith quietly said to herself. She took a step forward and proceeded towards the back of the tavern. Nearing the guard, she showed him her invitation. "Welcome. You may enter," the guard would say.

Before her was the banquet, fully prepared, and the guest of honor--the king himself--was there. Elrith lowered her hood and slightly bowed in honor of the King before finding her seat.

@animegirl20 @MissCrimson121 @Tanimoto Sozen! @Plutia @Galaxy's Silver Lining (mentioned)

Dakota stood up, uncrossing her legs and striding over to the butler. She pulled her invitation out of her robe and handed it to the man, winking and continuing into the room. She took her seat, placing her feet up on the table and waiting for the king to address her.

Cadence walked in as she gave her invitation to the butler,"Thank you, young gentleman," as she followed suit with the others. She, as a vampire believes in complete respect, she bows to the King, lowering her head and closing her eyes. "Your Majesty, such an honor to be here." The girl remained there for a few moments until she finally stopped.The black haired woman rose and sat down, observing the rest of the people and their actions. 

The king smiled to Cadence, "Thank you, milady. The honor is mine."

The king welcomed everyone and continued while waiting for the others to arrive.

"Please enjoy the food. I thank you all for coming," the king said. "I'll get down to business.

"You all were summoned here because I need a group of skilled adventurers to go on a journey.

"As you know, our kingdom has been peaceful for over 100 years. And if I were to send knights throughout the lands, for any reason, the people may become troubled and fearful.

"Knights mean battle. Battle means enemies."

The king's commander of battle then spoke up. "That's where you all come in."

King Areno looked to the commander and then nodded. "Indeed. There are two quests I need to be completed. And if a group of adventurers who are not knights can complete them for me"

Tasu interrupted, "You can complete your missions without worrying the people of the kingdom."

The king looked at the male that spoke up. "Yes exactly. However these two quests... they will be dangerous. The kingdom will pay the expenses of your journey and reward you upon completion, but the success of your quests will be entirely up to you.

"If you are not up to such tasks, it is completely understandable and you may still enjoy the banquet before you."

Dakota took her legs off the table and the heels of her sandals clicked against the floor. She sat up, squinting her eyes at the king and placing her chin on her hand. She balanced her arm on her thigh and gave into a position that showed off her cleavage. She didn't mind, as she did this all the time. Why hide the things?

"Why hire someone like me?" She asked, tempting the temper of the king. 

Plutia slowly opened her eyes. She got up from her chair and stretched her arms up in a yawn. "That..was a great nap." She saw the guard and approached him. The purple hair girl heard some snippets about guests, and entering with him to the banquet. The purple hair girl hoped she wasn't late from napping. She showed the invitation to the guard. "You may enter." The Guard said.

The mage entered the back of the Tavern. "Um...Am I late for the party?" Plutia asked out-loud. She then took a seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Toko: welp i better head inside it seems like) he then got up from his chair and walked up to the guard and gave him his invitation and walked in

(toko: man i hope im not late) he said as he took a chair (toko: *sighs* it seems like i am....il ask Cadence what happend) he said to himself

Tasu thought about the king's words.

In the meantime, the king replied to Dakota, "Each of you is considered to be skilled. We believe you may be able to complete these missions for us. And if you do choose to, along with your reward, you will have the gratitude of the people of your kingdom, including myself."

Tasu smiled when a girl entered the room. "Welcome," he said to Plutia and Toko as they walked in.

King Areno greeted everyone as they came in and repeated the details, asking if they wanted to join the quest.

(Basically everyone read the monologue in my last post because I don't want to write it out again lol)

Dakota shrugged, her wings flapping a bit. "I'm in." she replied, taking a cookie and examining it before taking a bite. She looked around at everyone gathered and sighed, disappointed that she would have to be with that many people.

Why Dakota chose to save the kingdom, she did not know. She wasn't normally the mushy-gushy type to do so, but something about this quest drew her attention. Maybe something that would change her, within.

As if she wasn't perfect already.

The half-elf thoughtfully considered the king's words. Two dangerous quests for the kingdom? The idea of serving the kingdom in this manner struck her as something honorable. The king and the ones before him had done so much to keep everyone safe and for that, she was grateful.

[SIZE= 16px]"I gladly offer my service, Your Highness. Count me in,"[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px] Elrith said, bowing to the king. This proved to be a good opportunity for her to explore the kingdom and further her skills. Plus, there was nothing more worthwhile than to go on an adventure - something that she enjoyed doing. And either it's a quest done individually or by small teams, she did not mind.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]As for the details of the quests, she decided to wait on the king to reveal it to them. In the meantime, Elrith took this time to eat the seemingly delicious food in front of her, and she did this as gracefully as her elven side would allow.[/SIZE]

Plutia closed her eyes to think about this. Not only one but two dangerous quests that needs to be done. That means on the way they may encounter enemies. And that also means making friends with these strangers. Maybe even finding romance on the way. Plutia got red with the thought. She then opened her eyes. It was a no-brainer. "I accept the quest." The purple haired girl said with a smile. 

Cadence scanned the room, observing the faces of the king and commander of war. She raised an eyebrow and lift a smirk. "And do you care about how we get rid of the danger?" She asks, staying quiet, keeping her identity safe. She yearned for the blood. It's been so long and she is beginning to ache for it of how weak she was.However, it was quite noticeable how she stared at the food and the drinks and was the only one who didn't get anything. It was distasteful, the food with burn in her mouth like ash.

The king smiled to everyone, "Thank you all. Each of you will be given 500 coins to use on your journey. As a group, you will be given an additional 1,500 coins.

"It should take no longer than two weeks for you to finish both of the missions and return here. When you are successful and return here you will each be given your reward of 50 gold (enough money to pay for one year's of food and lodging). You can use the gold however you please.

"Now, the two quests."

The commander of battle said, "There's a dragon that has been attacking the Tinoza Region in the north. This mission requires immediate attention. You are to destroy the dragon or learn where it came from.. then destroy it.

"The second quest is to locate a certain cave in Lapell Mountains in the north-east. Once the cave is located, you will report back to us your findings at the cave. The details of the missions are in these scrolls."

The commander gave two scrolls to the group.

"It's up to you all if you will travel to both quests together or go in two groups to each location. However, if you do not complete both quests and return here two weeks from now, you will receive no reward.

"And if any of you think of taking the money we're giving you and abandoning your journey... Well, we know how to find you again."

The king laughed awkwardly at the commander's warning, before speaking again. "Cadence, you all can deal with and dispose of your enemies however you want. However, there are two rules.

"One, never kill an innocent person in Relena Kingdom. And two... Um... What was the second rule?" the king asked.

The commander sighed.

King Areno continued. "Anyways, enough of that. Now your adventure begins. Take whatever weapons and supplies you need from the shops here and meet at the horse stables. Now get going!"

Tasu blinked when the explanation concluded.

"Okay..." Tasu began, before standing and looking at the others. "We're going to be traveling together so I guess we should introduce ourselves. My name is Tasu. I'm a traveling swordsman and I usually hunt monsters so this will be fun for me.

"Who are you people?"

Cadence smirked at the king, "Alright then.." She sighed and looked among the others. "As much as I hate to share my identity... The name is Cadence and I am an assassin.." She rose up, her black hair settling down past her waist, she placed her fingertips near her lips. Her eyes never left Tasu's. "I'll have to warn you, swordsman. You and your fellow partners that are joining in this journey must be careful upon where they lurk..." She lingered. "Wouldn't want something to happen when there is blood around. It's hard to control, the lust for blood.. Very cruel creatures will await in the dark." The vampire chuckled grimly. 

Dakota examined her nails. "I'm Dakota, though many of you probably should've recognized me by now, especially you, assassian."

She looked around the room. "I do dirty work for the dirtiest people in the kingdom. Get in my way, and you'll regret it." 

The succubus stood, giving an intimidating glare towards Candence.

The girl was most obviously a vampire. As a fellow monster, Dakota could sense it.

The information would be useful for later.

Honoka made her way inside paid her respects to the kin and then sat down to hear why they were called here. The quests seemed simple enough though the big question was who was she going to go with. She was sitting alone watching everyone carefully. She sort of had an idea what quest she wanted but she would have to travel with people she didn't know. So best to observe everyone and see who she could tolerate the most while traveling.

(Toko: I glady accept your quest  i look forward to it) He said to the king. He then got up and walked up to  Tasu (toko: Hi there im Toko im the last leader of the iron bull Templars nice to meet ya) he said with a friendly smile 

Tasu looked at Cadence, "Heh alright. I'll keep that in mind. I haven't worked with an assassin before."

He then looked at Dakota, noticing that she wasn't human. "Interesting... This should be an interesting party." He grinned. "Nice to meet you Dakota."

Tasu was looking at a girl nearby (Honoka) when a man approached him.

Tasu listened as the male explained that he was a Templar knight. "An honour to meet you," he smiled.

While waiting for a few others to introduce themselves, he looked at those nearby. "Alright, we have two places we need to go. They said we need the dragon quest needs to be taken care of first. Should we travel as a group to find the dragon and then go to the mountains together? Or go in two groups to do both quests at once?"

( @Tsuna )Honoka noticed one guys (Tasu) looking at her. She gave him a smile and a small wave. She then stood up and walked over to where everyone was talking. Well guess I better go ahead and decide what I'm doing. She thought to herself. Once she reach them she heard the guy, who was looking at her, question. "Oh well I wouldn't mind going in one big group, might be more fun that way." She said then laughed a little. Well she actually had different motive for wanting to all go together. The more people the less work. Of course she would never say this out loud. Don't want to ruin that nice image. She continued to smile with such innocence. You would never guess what kind of thoughts really went through her head. 

Elrith listened intently to the conversations that went around while chewing her food. She smirked at the question asked by the maiden with a rather bloody aura and almost chuckled at the king's remarks. I didn't imagine the king to be so..., she let the thought fade out.

After the king finished his directions, one of the guests began to introduced himself. "We're going to be traveling together so I guess we should introduce ourselves. My name is Tasu. I'm a traveling swordsman and I usually hunt monsters so this will be fun for me." Elrith sat back and quietly listened as the others followed suit. The bloody one spoke next, "...Wouldn't want something to happen when there is blood around. It's hard to control, the lust for blood.. Very cruel creatures will await in the dark," the half-elf heard the woman say. Ah, no wonder, a bloodsucker, she said taking note of it. I'll make sure to hand her the appropriate humans. Elrith looked up when the succubus spoke up, "I do dirty work for the dirtiest people in the kingdom. Get in my way, and you'll regret it." An interesting party this will be, she thought, awaiting to see how the succubus will fair in battle as her ways seems to be the exact opposite of Elrith's. Then the swordwielder was next, "Hi there im Toko im the last leader of the iron bull Templars nice to meet ya." A magic user?, she smiled to herself at the friendliness displayed by the templar. She looked around at the others in the room and decided to introduce herself.

"Elrith Fara from the Land of Urn where the humans and the elvens meet, at your service," she said bowing to them, "it's a pleasure to undertake these quests with you." After considering the question at hand, Elrith said, "Going in one big group would mean greater resources and support. We know not the enemy we face and we have yet to know each other's strength and weaknesses in order to develop an efficient teamwork. I think this will serve us well." Inside, she did agree with Honoka that it might be more fun going together. The half-elf then sat down and eyed the scrolls, eager to see what's written inside.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Tsuna @MissCrimson121 @Galaxy's Silver Lining @Tanimoto Sozen! @animegirl20 (mentioned)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Plutia@Galen Ardila@slachance6@Dynamo

"I'm Plutia. Nice to meet everyone. I'm sure we're going to be great friends." She turned her attention at Cadence. "Maybe after this i'll make a doll for you." Plutia then thought about how they were going to complete their Quest. "Weeeelll....If we split our group in two. We'll kill two birds with one stone. And then we'll have more time to return."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back