• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy adventure OOC

It's okay! We will bring everyone with us in the story so people can post whenever they want.

So what do you all think, should we have the characters go in one big group or in two groups?

In my last post I left the tavern and got my supplies and went to the horse stables. So when everyone meets at the horse stables we can go.

What sort of monsters and npcs are we kind of expecting? Any sort of opposition that our characters should know about? Do we have a map that we follow? What’s our terrain going to be like? 

Wah, pardon for the questions, but i want to ask and make sure since this is your world^^ and I was thinking of having my character volunteer, idk yet XD

@Tsuna

I like the questions!

Most likely we will have two scouts go together, so they can help each other if they need to.

Right now they are still somewhat close to Royal Town so there wouldn't be too many dangerous human enemies. Most likely in this area there may be low level and mid level monsters and maybe some human thieves. That's what is usual in this forest. Of course there may also be surprises lol

And also any of us can create monsters, non playable characters and locations here too.

I think I'm going to try to add few more characters so hopefully the story can keep going.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back