• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy adventure OOC

Hey everyone!

So we have a few more people making characters. We should be starting the story within one or two days.

The more people we have from the start the better.

Everyone has made interesting character classes so far!

Yeah, so far the story is just the brief summary I have on the roleplay page here

(This link is also at the top of this thread and the character thread)

Basically the story takes place in a kingdom that has been at peace for some time. The royal castle thinks there may be a new enemy to the kingdom so he summons our characters to go on a quest, and the story starts there.

Question - With regards to this rp and in terms of skills/abilities, what is the difference between thief and assassin? For me, they are almost similar so I wanted to make sure. Thanks! :)

That's a good question. Each person can describe their character class however we want so basically the class is just a title. It's up to each of us to decide what the class means to us.

So whatever class you like more is fine, and you can choose what that means for the character.

The starter is up.

Let's have our characters meet in the tavern and we can go from there.

For anyone making a character, feel free to post in the roleplay while making your character.

If anyone has questions let me know! I'm sure we'll have fun

Hey everyone!

I'm making my post now. I'm glad a lot of people have joined the story already!

While our characters are introducing themselves and meeting the king, I'm going to ask that we wait for three other people to post before we post again (so that we don't have a lot going on before people are able to introduce themselves)

When the adventure begins our characters will be in two groups so people can post more often then and only need to read what people in their group write.

So for now, when we write in the story let's wait for three others to post before we write again.

I'm going to introduce the king soon. Everyone is doing awesome so far!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's fine because I put my message there after yours lol

You can post it again if you want :)

For everyone who hasn't joined the roleplay yet, our characters are meeting in royal town with the king and being asked if they want to join the quest. To join just read my most recent posts in the story. Let me know if you have any questions!

Tomorrow we can start to decide where our characters are going and who will be traveling together.

@animegirl20

I think most people introduced their characters already. I'm not sure if that's what you mean.

So for now our characters can introduce themselves to each other and then the story begins.

For anyone that hasn't joined the story yet they can join whenever they want.

(Oh when I said we should wait for three people to post I meant just so that people don't make replies too often before everyone could introduce their character but most people have posted at least once now)

Maybe tagging the others who hasn't posted yet will help? It's busy times, at least for me I know I need reminders sometimes ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back