• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fantasia (The Promise)

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
All the family members had gathered to read Grandmother's will. Here in a mansion that was owned by my grandparents. Tables lined with white cloth were spread out and each family had occupied one.
I personally wasn't that enthusiastic. Me and Grandma Ruth were always close. Being here today as if we all expected to receive a great sum of money was almost wrong in a way. I would much rather her be alive and receive nothing than be here to receive a large sum of money.

We were all awaiting Grandfather John to arrive to bring the will. Cousins and Family member's alike. My mother and I were here together. She held my hand, to her grandmother was just her mother. So she likely felt as sad as I was. Many of our distant family members were chatting quietly, although I could hear how everyone was wondering what they got from Grandmother's will.

Soon enough Grandfather had arrived through the doors of the room. He came in carrying a piece of paper which I had assumed to be grandmother's will.

He came to the front of the room, and all attention had gathered to him. He motioned to everyone to quiet down and began speaking...

"The Walkers are first on the Will."
The Walkers Family was one of our cousins, they usually took care of things like making movies for the Disney Company. They were managing the animations studio which had grown greatly in the last ten years.
"Jamie Walker, you receive 30 million and 4% share of the company."
Jamie had gotten up from his table, he was around my age. However my interactions with him were less than pleasant, as he had been quite spoiled in his childhood and always acted so high and mighty. I had many times wanted to punch him straight in the face but my mother would always tell me to do the right thing.
Next up were the Smiths, they had focused on managing stocks and investments and investor relationships.
"Chloe Smith, you receive a 8% share of the company and 60 million dollars."
I knew Chloe as a hardworking single mother and someone who never gave up on anything so I was happy to see she got a much better part of the inheritance than Jamie.

Sooner or later they would reach us...the peytons... Hey we weren't very lucky in life, we lived normal lives and it's true that we helped out primarily with consumer service and spent much of the day on phone-calls, we weren't the most... corporate of the families. I didn't expect us to really get too much but I really wanted my mother to live a more comfortable life since my father had died.

Soon enough my mother received 35 million and 5% of the Walt Disney company. I was next.

"Actually Valerie. Ruth wanted you to have this." He held up a slip of paper which was rolled up.
Upon handing it to me I had noticed it had the letters FNTSA on it as well as strange markings and some fake language.
People looked at me with pity. I didn't get to receive any money or stock share.
I felt embarrassed and even more sad.

MEANWHILE IN FANTASIA

It was a big day for descendants of all the famous people in Fantasia. Aaron had been ready for this day. He had met some of the other descendants before. His parents being Royalty meant he had some interactions from the other kingdoms and lands. It was a big day however because his parents had been working on opening a school for "gifted people" like him. Which basically meant that anyone who was the kid of someone important from any land was invited to school here at Enchanted High. He was especially looking forward to see some of the faces from his childhood again after so many years.

He was dressing up in his royal official outfit, in his room in the castle of the Enchanted Dominion. Looking at himself in the mirror he was posing and trying to get his act together.
"Um... Hey! I'm Aaron Rose. Hello ladies!" Well perhaps he needed to try better. Still he really wanted to make a good impression at some of the girls his age..
His room was full of the usual royal well-behaved stuff. A bed with blue sheets and his own patio with a view of the kingdom. Soon enough the other kingdoms and lands would have their descendants arriving. He wondered what kind of transportation and flair the other lands would have to announce their presence in the kingdom.
Last time he remembered the kid of Rapunzel came in a golden wagon and a parade was coming through the streets of kingdom.
The whole school was supposed to be a big showing of the different lands of Fantasia getting along and a showing of how long there had been peace for.

He had fixed his own uniform rowed with golden stripes and alot of purple. Still looking in the mirror as he posed.
From outside his room he heard his mother calling him to hurry up and get ready.
His mother Aurora had yelled at him to get to the kitchen of the castle. "Aaron, you better hurry up before I have to come get you and drag you to greet the arrivals infront of the whole kingdom!"
Sheepishly he ran to the door of his room and opened it, yelling "I'm coming mom!"
He ran down what seemed to be 10 flights of stairs before arriving in the Royal Kitchen, where both his Father and Mother were at, as well as a few guards.
They were both eating well cooked food at the dining table.
"You know it's a big day today son. You can't afford to be late!"
His father was King Philip and His mother Queen Aurora. They were the pride of the kingdom and everyone looked up to them.
He however was just a goofy boy and while he mostly stayed out of trouble he tended to like pranking the guards or sneaking about the castle.
However he knew his mother would kill him if he tried to pull off anything funny today.

"Hey cmon, you know I can get there on time, especially today." He said winking.
He said, as he took a seat and started to quickly eat a few pastries. He decided upon a blueburry muffin to start
"We've prepared transportation to the front of the school, where the other arrivals will be coming through the streets soon. You better be there to greet everyone and be on your best behavior.
"Alright, alright. I'll head straight there as soon as I finish this muffin."

The arrivals from the other kingdoms would be nearing the kingdom about now so he probably had some time before they entered.

fin fin Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork SheepKing SheepKing AquaMarie AquaMarie TekSoda TekSoda

Last edited:
Grandma had passed away and now there was so many people gathered together waiting for grandpa John to arrive. It was all quite aside from a few people talking here and there but the air around the room was so heavy and sad. Then again it should be sad they would not be able to see grandma ever again. Although from what she could hear a great number of the people there were discussing what grandma had left everyone.

Soon grandpa John arrived and everyone took a seat and turned their attention towards him. I took a seat next to my mom and brothers as grandpa began reading off from the paper in his hand. He started off with Walkers and then us and ended with the Peyton's. I looked to my right and across the table spotting my cousin Valerie, I smiled at her as her name was called. Although I was quite confused as to why most of the adults looked sad for her. I just couldn't understand, was it because she didn't get any money? But why would that even matter? Although she was given a rolled up paper. I gasped as my mind raised with the possibilities and my imagination sword. What is grandma left her a treasure map! That was so much more fun then the stocks the assaults were complaining about.

As grandpa soon finish most of the people left and others stayed around and continued to talk. Hopping off my chair I excused myself from my mom who was holding my little brother on her lap. To which I ran over towards Valerie and hugged her from behind. "Hi Val" I said looking up at her with a smile before giving her another tight squeeze before letting go of the hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The journey had not been to bad, as Rosabella was used to traveling. She and her family would travel and visit different places, a tradition her parents started before she was born. Although she was still feeling a tad nervous as this was her first time traveling without her parents. Clocksworth and Lumiere had offered to come along, though Rosabella declined their offer. She loves those two but they're bickering sometimes got out of hand, and she knew her father needed them back at the castle. Clocksworth always had so much paperwork for her father to do. The ones to accompany her were the carnage driver and foots men, they were both nice but didn't speak to her much. To which she was glad she had brought some books to keep her company.

Rosabella had gotten lost in her book to noticed they had arrived at their destination. “princesse Rosabella nous sommes arrivés” a knock and a voice is heard from outside of the carriage. Rosabella stopped her reading and sat up. Saving her spot she looked out of the window and noticed they hard arrived. She had been so lost in her book that she had not noticed the carriage came to a stop. Edgar the footmen helped her out the carriage to she smiled and thanked him, making sure to thank Pierre the driver for getting her to her new school safely. Making sure to make her way over to the horses to thank them as well and treating them each to a little treat before petting their noses. Waving goodbye to them all she made her way over to the steps of Enchanted High. Taking in a deep breath she held her book close to her chest as she made her way up the few steps to the entrance were she would meet the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole trip for Genevieve had been horrible, as this had only been her second time she had left her home. The first time was back when she was six when she opened her parents and grandfather to England for a scientific award her grandfather won. Although the boat ride was the worse the car she was in now was not as bad. She was having fun as she looked out the window at the changing scenery. As they reach the new Kingdom Genevieve rolled down the window and stuck her head out closing her eyes as the wind hit her face and through her hair.

Going through the streets of the kingdom making their way over to Enchanted High Genevieve sticked out half of her body out of the window. The driver yelling out to the girl to get herself back into the car, fearful the girl was going to hurt herself. “Hi there! Hi! Hello!” she yelled out waving at everyone she spotted. Here eyes wide in amazement and curiosity at the new smells and sounds around her.

Soon the car pulled up to the school, Genevieve was a bit disappointed the car ride was over as she was having fun with her body out of the window waving at everyone. The driver in the other hand was glad it was all over as he felt his heart return to his chest. “Oh nice we are here” she said happily as she hopped out of the window before the driver was able to come around and open the door for her. Genevieve looked up at the large building with amazement “wow” she whispered to herself, she was excited to be here. As the only school she had ever gone to was at the camp site or in the Jungle with her grandfather. Turning back towards the driver she waved at him and thanked him before she quickly made her way up the steps of the school.

( fin fin Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork SheepKing SheepKing SomebodyElse SomebodyElse TekSoda TekSoda )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back