Other Fandoms

The Random Fox

Roleplay Availability
I didn't know what else to call this, or where to put it. I'm looking for a Yu Yu Hakusho Fandom Discord Server that also provides role-playing. I'm not putting up a role-playing ad, just want some recommendations. I was in two servers (that I will not mention) before but they were so toxic I had to leave, mostly the toxicity was aimed at me because I liked to ship my OC with a Canon Character. I was even excluded from accessing the RP channels. I just want to find a more friendly and welcoming server. Any and all recommendations is greatly appreciated.

Edit: I guess I should really just say one server since the second one was a side server.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that you had such terrible experiences with your search.

I think you will find better results by posting a want ad somewhere in the recruitment forum. This forum is more for the discussion of roleplays as a whole than website recommendations. That being said, Yu Yu Hakusho is nearing thirty years old so there is not going to be a huge surge of interest unless the show gets an adaptation or remake so you will have to be patient in finding a group/partner, moreso if you are looking for a person to play a canon character for you.

Off the top of my head, you can try Disboard (helps find discord servers based on tags or interests), RPPartnerFinder on LiveJournal, Amino Apps, and r/roleplay on reddit.

Best of luck!

Also the site rules prohibit users from recommending roleplaying offsite outside of specific ads. So as Foxy mentioned you can make an ad asking for discord roleplays but people can’t recommend discord servers outright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back