• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FANDOMS!!!!! (males preferred, ignore post count)

Yes! You've picked my three faves!

BB, VK, and Inuyasha.

Hm, wait, one qu-well, two, actually.

1. Trancy or Phantomhive?

2. Kuran or Kiryu?

;)

1) Phantomhive; I thought Trancy was a brat. (No offense if you liked him!)

2) Kiryu personality wise, but if I were a vampire I would totally work for Kuran. :o

Oh, no...my poor heart. :( jk. But, I do like Trancy. I don't know why though.

And, I prefer Kaname. Like you said about Alois, Zero is too whiney.

Yeah, I agree, but after he did so, I don't like how Zero reacted. Anyway, which was your absolute favorite? Inuyasha, Black Butler or Vampire Knight. I haven't done an inuyasha rp here yet.

Pretty much, the abilities in VK in the BB setting or vice versa.

Would this be completely OC or will we have the original characters in the story?

We can do OCs if you want, or we can do canon. Maybe, instead of demon butlers, they're vampire butlers? Just a thought

I don't really mind between OCs or a canon. That would be fun, and with the VK abilities they'd be pretty similar anyway. :o

Sorry for not responding to you; I'm still new, so I can't post on anyone's profile or start a pm yet. Anyways, I would prefer Zero over Kaname.

We were talking about Vampire Knight

Victoria: Shinko! Why did you leave me?!

*squeezes him*

Shinko *looks* im sorry mlady...it wont happen again

Btw i wanna try vamp knight or that d hunter grey? I think its called

That's okay. The fan base was teen girls for the most part anyway.

And, yes, we can start again. Before Victoria gets the contract or even meets Shinko. Maybe she's on the To Die list, but Shinko doesn't want to kill her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back