• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandoms and Pairings galore! Come and choose to your heart's content!

Sovereign

We Glorious Fallen
Hello everyone, I still have open RP slots so please feel free to pick a few you are interested in. I'm willing to do multiples of most pairings, so if someone else took the one you wanted don't be discouraged!

Now before you consider taking a look at my list, you should know that I only play males and do not do MxM. Other than that, I'm not very picky --though I would prefer a partner who at least attempts good grammar and punctuation. If you do not have good grammar or punctuation, I will likely lose interest in our RP very quickly. I will not reply to anyone who does not put the word 'chicken' in their post somewhere. Too many people are not reading through my conditions.

I firmly believe that a bit of romance adds another dimension to any RP, so assume that all of the following can (and hopefully will) develop a romantic twist! However, if you specifically want to play a non-romantic action RP with me, just ask!

Note: Desperately craving a League of Legends RP. See list below!

Bolded roles are the ones I would prefer, if any:

Italicized for RP's I'm actively craving.

Original MxF:

Sci-fi Soldier x Alien

Combat Pilot(mech, fighter, helicopter, etc.) x Mechanic/Scientist

Scientist x Experiment

Knight
x Dragon/Half-Dragon

Thief x Guard

Knight/Merc x Demon

Soldier x Enemy Soldier

Soul Stealer x Soldier/Knight (Redemption Plot)

Ancient Evil x Unsuspecting Person

Paramedic x Ghost

Demon x Cursed Person/Contractor

Genie x Knight/Soldier

Old god x human

Private Investigator x Criminal or Employer

Time Traveler x Native Person

Vigilante x Police Officer or Villain

Gamer x Game Character

Soldier x Military AI

Hunter x Monster

Fandom -- Neon Genesis Evangelion

Canon x Canon

Canon x OC

Fandom -- Mirai Nikki

Canon x Canon

Canon x OC

OC x OC

Fandom -- League of Legends:

Most Canons x OC

Diana x OC

Elise x OC

Zyra x
OC

Fandom -- Killzone:

ISA Soldier x ISA Soldier

Helghast x ISA

Fandom -- Borderlands:

Canon x OC

Canon x Canon

Fandom -- Mass Effect:

Canon x OC

OC x OC

Fandom -- Halo:

Canon x Canon

Canon x OC

OC x OC

Fandom -- Starcraft

Ghost x Marine

Fandom -- Redline

OC x OC

Canon x Canon

Canon x OC

Fandom -- Destiny

OC x OC

Fandom -- Infamous

OC x OC

Fandom -- Fire Emblem

Canon x
OC

I know these chosen fandoms are a bit out of left field, but hey I thought I would at least put some of my ideas out there. If there are any game fandoms you want me to look up or give a try, feel free to suggest them!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please leave them, and I will get back to you. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in the knight/merc x demon Rp :) I even have a character that would be perfect. Oh and in case you were wondering I like my chicken baked not fried xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Sovereign said:
I will not reply to anyone who does not put the word 'chicken' in their post somewhere. Too many people are not reading through my conditions.
Sheesh! Nobody really does read my conditions at the beginning of the thread >.>

Well, anyway... so long as you all read my conditions and agree, I'll send you PM's.

If you DO read and agree, post here again please.

I'd be interested in the knight x dragon / half-dragon, paramedic x ghost, or the gamer x game character Rps! C: Also Chicken <333

Scientist x Experiment sounds good! Never tried that really, probably too chicken of me to explore more RP plots but I'll surely try my best! :D

I would be interested in the time traveler/ native rp. If you don't already have a few of those going on would you want to possibly pm me? Thank you ^^ chicken.

There's this anime on Netflix with a guy obsessed with chickens.

Anyway, I can do:

Knight/(half)Dragon

Fire Emblem though my experience RPing canon ladies is limited (definitely will give it a try!), but let me know your favorites so I can let you know if it's feasible.

Gamer/Game character, will have to discuss options.

Soldier x Military AI - would prefer to be the AI.

Time traveler x native - I usually play the Doctor buuuuut no MxM. I could play either role.

Give me a PM ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back