• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fandom Universe {All are welcome}

Creepypasta Hound

I always Smile!
@HakoRice233 @Kuju @BrassMo

creepy-door6.png

"Hello traveler, it's nice to see a young and vibrant person as yourself. To be honest we haven't seen such foolish people come on over yonder in like who knows how long. Now, don't give me that look...I mean nothing by it. But seeing as you're here now why don't you step through this door? Go on. What's this? You say that you don't like the looks of this door, now don't be foolish it's just a door. What's on the other end you say? Well that's for you to find out."

You cross through the door (hesitantly however) and on the other end you find yourself in a Eighteenth Century England like town, fat storm clouds hung in the hot and wet musty air making it hard to breathe and your clothes stick to your body. A carriage pulls up in front of you and a strange man exits the carriage.

"Come with me my child..." He says pulling you into the carriage forcibly. Your blindfolded and hog tied as you feel the jerk of the carriage taking off and the whines of the horse. The journey feels like it has been forever but you're suddenly untied and thrown out of the carriage. You hit the ground and land with a thud in the dirt and grass. You pull off the blind fold and see a large cottage in front of you.

You enter it.

Jeff, the most ordinary looking guy you can find stumbles towards the front door. "Oh cool a door..." He looked at it..."Nah, I'll wait."

Levi groans in disgust at the sight of the cottage, his gray eyes ghosting over the building knowing fully that its sitting in a good inch of filth and would require a weeks work of cleaning at for him to sit comfortably in it. He shudders at the the thought of sleeping let alone breathing the air.

He sees a young man near the cottage and storms over to him "Is this your place?"

kylo_ren__rise_of_the_new_order_by_oblivionhunter1-d9b5z1j.jpg

Kylo Ren walks around in a nearby wooded area. He holds his light saber in his right hand while his other holds a stick. He named it after General Hux because, whether he accepts it or not, he misses his ginger general. No he doesn't.

Kylo Ren stops once he feels the presence of two beings. He drifts towards them, and watches from behind a nearby tree.

Hearing another step forward Levi turns around seeing a man approach or at least he thinks he's a man. He hasn't seen a man look like this before. His appearance put the young Corporal on edge he knew he had to watch this guy.

"Who are you?" Growls Levi.

latest

Before anyone can answer, there is a loud sound in the distance. I continues as it gets closer to the three. Finally, a large tree comes crashing down barely missing the cottage.

A large, tan, musclebound man enters the scene. He barely has any clothes on, only a pair of black speedos cover his lower regions. He looks friendly enough, aside from how huge he is.

"Ah. Sorry." He says as the three look at him and rubs his neck in embarrassment.

Okay now there's this guy. This world keeps getting stranger for Levi, he hasn't seen a human this big. Sure he wasn't Titan size but for a human he was big. Levi was now hating that he was the shortest person here.

"Does anyone know why we're here?" He said overly annoyed with being ignored.

Kylo Ren stares at everyone through his mask, hiding his confusion in his darkness.

"This is a waste of my time. Why am I even here?" A deep distorted voice says in a hush. He then turns away as if he's going to leave, but then he destroys the door with his light saber in one quick motion. He then proceeds inside with the knowledge of a potential attack. Quietly and cautiously, bit at the same time, he walks with purpose.

yNMI9HK.png
Kara Killgrave gave a small hiss of anger as she hit the dirtied grass bellow, landing in front of a rather worn cottage, nearly in shambles. Whomever kidnapped her must have had a faint inkling to her abilities, as all of her bindings had been loosened except for the gag around her mouth. By the time the woman had ripped off the offending cloth, the mystery coach and plague doctor had long since rode out of the range of her voice. Kara suppressed her rage for the time being to properly take in her surroundings. A rather blackwater area that featured what appeared to be: A small teen, a occultist donning full cloak, a large near naked African american man... And a rather normal looking boy. "Who the hell dropped me into Blair Witch the third...?" the woman questioned sarcastically to herself, her eyes impassively judging the assorted cast of characters sprawled out in front of her. Judging by the mildly incinerated front entrance, the man in the cloak was not exactly the 'trustworthy' type and her eyes reflected the woman's observation of power she wanted to avoid for the time being. The large dark skinned man was frankly... Too bizarre to approach for the time being. The only one left for questioning seemed to be the teenagers. "You two, boys. Have you any idea where we are, or were also tagged and bagged?" the woman asked, her voice holding its regular bold persuasion, one that both expected and knew it was going to be answered. With the cultist looking fella inside the building, the woman took to examining the exterior disrepair of the cottage, trying to make a guess at how long the area had been abandoned before the group's arrival. Occasionally her eyes would drift to the dusty windows, not putting much faith in how trustworthy the black robed man was inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boys!?

Levi turned around his eyes narrowed in what appeared to be hate as he crosses his arms he spat in a rather venomous tone "Boys? I can't speak for that brat over there but I have you know I'm old enough to be a father. And to answer your question I haven't the slightest clue...all I know is that this place hasn't had a good cleaning in what has to be ages...."

"We we're planning to go inside, or at least I was...what's your name by the way." Levi asked he wasn't sure who this woman was but he liked her personality.

yNMI9HK.png
Kara Killgrave listened intently to Levi's response, giving a slight punch to the side of the side of the building to test its structural integrity. The wood did not crack, but a fine level of dust fell from their resting places in the cabin like a brief snowstorm; the woman cared not to check the hooded man's reaction inside. The woman turned her attention back to Levi, answering "My name is Kara." intentionally leaving out her rather bold last name in hopes of appearing like a regular person. "Now then, ki- Sir? What should I be calling you?" Kara inquired, her cool eyes resting on Levi briefly, still scrutinizing his actual age and barely stopping herself from referring to him as 'kid'. The woman rested her hands in her pockets, waiting on an answer to bide her time before entering the same area as the black cultist.

Kylo Ren had gone deeper within the house by the time Kara arrived, wasting no time at all trying to figure out why exactly he had been sent to this 'godforsaken' planet.

"I need to get back to the base. This is taking so much precious time and energy." He begins to dwell on the idea of losing time here with people he does not care for, instead of back on Star Killer Base, tracking down his uncle. So he gets angry. He starts up his lightsaber and begins destroying the room around him, trying to let off some steam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back