• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search

Sarge-Loves-Fandoms

Fandom Hyperfixationist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello, I'm currently on the search for people to roleplay with, deleted all my old posts since they are outdated and I haven't been here in a long while.

About Me
I am 33 years old, so I would prefer rp partners that are 18+
My pronouns are She/Her, comfortable playing males more than females.
Even though I am Asexual, I really love romance roleplay, but love Found Family.
I can write anywhere from one-liners to 1-3 paragraphs depending.

Rules and Facts
- I'm not very picky on post length, hell it can be one sentence or a few paragraphs and I will do my best to do the same.
- I'm not too picky on pairings, I mostly roleplay M X M and some M X F.
- I roleplay in the third person, I don't do that script stuff...you are free to do that if you want...but don't expect the same, sorry.
- I don't mind if you want to get to know me more, we can talk while we roleplay, that's cool!

Fandoms
Invader Zim
Undertale
MCU

Invader Zim
Dib / Zim
Dib / OC
Zim / OC

Undertale and AU's
Sans / OC
Any AU Sans / OC
Any AU Sans / Any AU Sans (Just be sure I'm familiar with the AU)
Sans / Fell Sans
Fell Sans / Dust Sans
Horror Sans / Dust Sans
Killer Sans / XTale Sans
Nightmare Sans / Error Sans
Nightmare Sans / Killer Sans
Horror Sans / Lust Sans
Reaper Sans / Geno Sans
Reaper Sans / Error Sans
Error Sans / Ink Sans
Fell Papyrus / Swap Papyrus

MCU
Tony / Steve
Tony / Loki

Last edited:
Hey there! If your still up for it I have an iz oc I wouldn’t mind shipping with Zim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back