• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom search, FxF FxM

MistahJ

Eat The Rude
Hey there and welcome!

I'm looking for partners for fandom related role-plays and wondered if anyone was interested! If any of these grab your attention, or you'd maybe like to hear some plot based role-play ideas drop me a message!
What I'll do: Reply as much as I can, potentially once a day but I'll keep you in the loop should I be unavailable any reason. I'll write at least one paragraph per post, though I think quality over quantity should always apply. Role-play FxF FxM couples.

What you'll do (hopefully): Reply with at least one paragraph, role-play in the third person, build a cool story with me!

Fandoms!

The part we're here for, here are the fandoms I'm interested in and any pairings/concepts I'd like to explore within them!
Marvel

May Parker/Olivia Octavius (Spiderverse)
Wanda/Vision
Bruce/Natasha

Harry Potter

Hogwarts AU; student x teacher, teacher x teacher, dark wizard x dark wizard
Quidditch team madness
Fantastic Beasts era plot

Horror Movies!

Slasher films; Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th etc
The Strangers
The Purge
MTV Scream
IT 2017 (2019)

Greek myth (not quite a fandom but here we are)

Hades x Persephone
Goddess x Goddess

Musicals

Cats
Phantom of the Opera
Bat out of Hell
Jekyll and Hyde

I also have some pairing prompts that require no fandom! Romantic or story based you decide.

Vampire x Vampire
Superhero x Villain (Villain x Villain)
Detective x Criminal
Older x Younger
Human x inhuman
Friends of friends
Roadtrip

Hiya there! I could be interested in a HadesxPersephone RP, a Purge RP, and a Harry Potter RP, though I'm wondering if you're interested in a Marauder Era RP, if not, Dark WizardxDark Wizard is fine by me! I already have a character for that one, honestly xD

A roadtrip RP sounds like a good idea to me. I can fulfill your requirements on post length, writing in third person and building an interesting story.

I'd like to have romance & comedy in the RP. Let's have characters who fall in love, but also have them go through several misadventures while on the road. Let's see what interesting and fun scenarios we can come up with on the way.

I'll only RP MxF pairings, but I'd love to double or even triple, and I can play either gender. PM me if you'd like to RP with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back