• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Search (Advanced)

ursaeminorisxxx

To Small For Anything Really
Hello. I'm new to this site, but not to Rping, so I guess this shouldn't be a bit of change. Before anything else, I would like to point out that I an an ADVANCED rper. I write multiple paragraphs per post (3-5 or more depending on the response) and I want to work on more, so this is kind of a practice test if you will. I don't care that much for romance, but if you want to write something like that then be my guest. Please, if you are bored of the RP then tell me. I promise to do the same and if you have any ideas then please SHARE them with me. There's nothing more boring than having to come up with everything by myself and it makes not want to rp. Plot with me please. You don't know how many times I've had to shoulder the RP when we could have just ended it before it started to save the whole mess.

Fandoms:

--Legend of Korra

--Harry Potter

--Warriors Cats

--His Dark Materials

--Steven Universe

Note: I do gay romance and I only play as my Oc's though I can write canon characters only if they have a minor expectation. \

Thank you! (I apologize if my commas aren't in the right places. I have trouble with that sometimes)

Well! It's been awhile since I've seen another advanced fandom RP thread. It pleases me~ ^-^ I crossed my fingers that you would have a fandom that I was indulged in. I was not disappointed.

I'm hands down intrigued by doing a Harry Potter RP. Sound count me in~ (:

I play m x m , f x f, and m x f. I love playing canon ~ so I'd love to do a Canon x Canon or OC x Canon.

I'd be interested in doing an Steven Universe, FxF! I have a small plot in mind for the role-play if you want to hear it.

HesitationOblivion said:
Well! It's been awhile since I've seen another advanced fandom RP thread. It pleases me~ ^-^ I crossed my fingers that you would have a fandom that I was indulged in. I was not disappointed.
I'm hands down intrigued by doing a Harry Potter RP. Sound count me in~ (:

I play m x m , f x f, and m x f. I love playing canon ~ so I'd love to do a Canon x Canon or OC x Canon.
Awesome! I haven't seen another advanced PM too, so I made this one just for grabs :) PM me please?

Wishes said:
I'd be interested in doing an Steven Universe, FxF! I have a small plot in mind for the role-play if you want to hear it.

Yes, I would love to hear it! You'll have to PM me first since I can't do it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Good Vibes]
Harry Potter or Warriors sounds like a lot of fun!! :)

[/QUOTE]
I would love to do a Harry Potter rp! Please PM me if you can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back