• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom RPs :)

Dr. Dray

I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious
About Me
  • My name is Dray, I'm 20 and I love to write.
  • I'm new to this RP thing and I'm only involved in a little bit so far, so I'm looking to expand.
RP preferences
  • I'd prefer RP partners who are 18+, and I'm hoping for something that can go on for awhile
  • I'm not picky about length but try and give me enough to work with
  • I don't have any triggers but let me know if you do, want everyone to feel comfortable
  • Most important rule is have fun! That's what it's all about
  • I'm looking exclusively for Fandom RPs. I would also prefer we both play original characters but can double as canon characters and have them as side characters.
Fandoms
  • The Walking Dead: This is the show that I'm into currently and I think it would be fun to RP in that universe. We could drop our new characters into the Atlanta camp, the prison, Alexandria, or wherever.
  • Fallout: Specifically Fallout 4, we could have that game be the setting or we could use the fallout lore but make it a different setting.
  • Star Wars: Mandalorian RP would be fun, I'm also interested in doing a Darth Vader RP based off the 2015 comic run, or just something set in the OG or prequel trilogy.
  • Marvel: MCU RP, X-Men cartoon RP would be lit, I love Guardians of the Galaxy so our characters could join that team, Empyre comic series, Secret Invasion, Civil War, or just a symbiote story maybe drawing off the King in Black storyline
  • DC: Wayne Family Adventures, Batman Arkham series, Justice League Animated show, Young Justice, Suicide Squad
  • Game of Thrones: We could each double as characters that support different houses, that way we'd have the four main houses covered being: Targaryen, Lannister, Stark, and Baratheon. Our characters could change loyalties as the RP progresses though.
  • Stanger Things: I wouldn't mind doing purely canon characters for this one.
  • The Office: Get some office romance going, and hopefully it would be funny too.
  • American Horror Story: We could base it off any season, although the first few are my favorites.
  • Stardew Valley: Slice of life, we're farmers and could double as the other's canon love interest.
  • Rick and Morty: Let's get into some crazy adventures!
  • Others: Cobra Kai, Bob's Burgers, Overwatch, Percy Jackson

Percy Jackson or even a really fun Game of Thrones rp sounds fun! And I am always down to double!

If this is still open, id love to do a stardew valley rp, please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back