• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LinkeLink

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Romance isn't really my thing, but I will do it as long as it isn't the main plot of the rp. I prefer angst mixed with wholesome stuff. I write in third person, and I usually write a couple sentences, but it depends on what my partner does. I will match your length. I don't like to be ghosted. If you want to stop for whatever reason, just tell me. I prefer quick response, but I'm fine with longer waiting periods. You can use an OC or a canon character. I am in ECT. I prefer some sort of a plot or scenario before we start. I have a discord and don't mind if you want to use discord instead, or just rp here. What is in parenthesis is who I am willing to rp as. I don't mind doing other characters as long as these are my main characters, and the others are only background.

FNAF (As my OC, who's a kid. I don't do romance with FNAF.) (I have my own AU, but probably won't mind playing yours, or tweaking mine.)
The Promised Neverland
Creepypasta (As my OC. My OC is a kid)
Pirates of the Caribbean (As my OC)
Beetlejuice the musical (As Lydia or Beetlejuice)
Percy Jackson (As my OC)
Artemis Fowl (As Artemis Fowl)
Tim Burton
SCP (I have two OCs to choose from. One is a kid)
Legend of Zelda (As Link or Linkle)
A Hat In Time (As Hat Kid of Moustache Girl)
Doctor Who (As my OC. There are two to choose from)
Don't Hug Me I'm Scared (As Yellow Guy)
Starkid
A Series of Unfortunate Events (I have an OC I'm working on)
My Friendly Neighborhood (I have an idea for an OC)
Cry of the Mer (I have an idea for an OC)
Howl's Moving Castle (As Howl)
Sonic the Hedgehog (As Sonic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back