• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom RP Interest Check (1x1, double up :D)

HighrollingNerd

Whats good homeslice breadslice dawgs!
Few things before I start listing fandoms! I am 18! If you are a child, please, no D:
I am very much literate! Length of replies don't matter to me, I look for quality over quantity :) as long as you give me something to work with, we're all good. A paragraph minimum is preferred, but, again, as long as I've got stuff to work with.
I have no triggers! If you have a trigger, please lemme know before we role-play!
GxG, BxB, GxB- all pairings are super cool with me!

I enjoy doubling up! I put as much effort into roleplaying your chosen canon character as I do with my OC- and I hope you do the same!

With that said, here's my list of fandoms I'll RP from:

Bungo Stray Dogs

I can rp as:
Chuya, Dazai, Kunikida, Ranpo, Poe, Kyoka, Atsushi, etc (just ask :) )

I want you to rp:
Dazai (love a man named Dazai), Akutagawa, Chuya, Yosano, Ranpo, maaaaaybe Kunikida

Diabolik Lovers

I can rp as:
any of these characters, just ask

I want you to rp:
Shu, Reiji, Kanato, Ayato, or Kou

My Hero Academia

I can rp as:
Pretty much any character, but I do prefer the pro heroes/villains

I want you to rp:
any pro hero or villain- I do be a big Shigi Stan though, I won't lie 👀

Danganronpa

I can rp as:
any character from the first two games- I'm still in the process of playing the third 😅

I want you to rp:
NAGITO- ahem- Mikan, Ibuiki, Celestia

Noragami

I can rp as:
Yukine, Yato, a few others, just ask :)

I want you to rp:
Bishamon or Yato

Mystic Messenger

I can RP as:
707, Zen, Jaehee, Jumin, Yoosung

I want you to RP:
Saeran, 707, or Jumin

Black Butler

I can RP:
Most characters, just ask and yee shall receive

I want you to rp:
GRELL, really I simp all the reapers, also Sebastian because everyone loves Sebastian

Attack on Titan

I can RP:
Bertholdt, Armin, ErEh, Mikasa, Jean, Ymir, Historia, Sasha, Levi, Annie, or Hange

I want you to RP:
BERTHOLDT, Reiner, HANGE, Erwin, Ymir, maybe Annie

Probably will update later, there's a lot more fandoms I'm in, if you have a fandom you want to RP that's not listed, just ask :)

Heya!! I would absolutely love to do an AOT rp with you!! :D I'd be so down to rp Bertholdt or Hange for you and would love to double up! :D

Hello there! What do you think of a roleplay between a character from a fandom and a original one?
Hello there! What do you think of a roleplay between a character from a fandom and a original one?
Would be down
Nothing against them! I’d totally be down!! Which fandom were you thinking?

Thank you, I was thinking about Bungo Stray Dogs If it's not a problem (?), and if you prefer I can send you the presentations of my main ocs in private ;o;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back