• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom, Original, All Genders!

Violet Wings

Heir of Slytherin
CLOSED AT THE MOMENT! Check in later :)

• Hello, everyone! My name is Violet Wings. You can call me Violet, Vio, Vi, or whatever you want, really. I've only been on RPN for a few months, but I'm not new to roleplaying (Previous sites include Chicken Smoothie, MSPARP, ShamChat, and other various chatrooms). I'm in several fandoms (see Fandom tab), and willing to roleplay for any of them! I'm also a writer myself, so I love creating and roleplaying original plots and characters as well. I love high fantasy, science fiction, dystopian, modern fantasy, and generally anything where I can write about magic powers or futuristic technology. I'd like to think I have good grammar, as English is my first language. I am still in school, so I'll be on considerably less on weekdays. However, as long as I'm not drowning in homework, I can usually still get on. I roleplay both male and female, and like to romantically roleplay FxM, MxM and FxF. I can't really roleplay non-cisgender people. I'm a nice person and generally don't get offended or angry at mistakes, but if you really strike a cord with me, I might get just a tad rude. I do use some language, but not excessively. Mainly it depends on the character and setting. I have no problem with writing gore, and will most likely write gore if the setting allows it. As you can see, I tend to go on talking for awhile, so you can expect at least ~5 sentences per post. I live in the Central Time Zone, for timing purposes.

[tab= You!]

My requirements for you are fairly simple. I'd like you to have good grammar and to write at least 4 or so sentences in response. If you are rude, I will cease roleplaying with you. I have a lot of tolerance, but if you get on my bad side, consider yourself dead to me. I don't care what gender you roleplay. I would greatly prefer that the characters we roleplay have a romantic relationship- however, I can make an exception in a few cases. I'd like it if you could post at least once every day, but I understand that sometimes life happens. You'd have to be okay with my language and gore. That's about it!

[tab= Fandom]

I'm in a variety of fandoms, and willing to roleplay pretty much any of them. Here's a list of them and what I have in mind, but if you have another idea, just ask me!

Harry Potter

OC x OC (Modern Hogwarts)

Rose x Scorpius

Albus x Scorpius

Other next generation

Percy Jackson

Certain canon characters x OC (ask me)

OC x OC

Will Solace x Nico di Angelo

Piper McLean x Jason Grace

Hunger Games

OC x OC

Steven Universe

OC x OC

Pearl x Amethyst

Canon character x OC (ask me)

Peridot x Jasper

Doctor Who

OC x OC

10th Doctor x OC

11th Doctor x OC

10th Doctor x Rose Tyler

MCU

OC x OC

Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes

Natasha Romanoff x Clint Barton

Homestuck

OC x OC

Canon character x Canon character (ask me, I have too many to list)

Canon character x OC (ask me)

I also have many other fandoms that are too small to really be considered fandoms, but I would still love to roleplay! This includes, but is not limited too:

• Fablehaven
    • The Lunar Chronicles
    • Kane Chronicles
    • The False Prince
    • Five Kingdoms
    • More

[tab= Original Prompts]

• Sailor x Mermaid/Man
    • Prince/ss x Thief
    • Queen/King x Prisoner
    • Necromancer x Ghost
    • God x Mortal

These are just a few of my ideas. I don't want to list them all due to probably pure laziness. If you like any of these, want to hear more of my ideas, or have your own, then just ask me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyo!

I'd be up for a Modern Hogwarts or do a pairing with Albus and an OC, or just stick with both our characters as OCs.

RosefromtheRiver said:
Heyo!
I'd be up for a Modern Hogwarts or do a pairing with Albus and an OC, or just stick with both our characters as OCs.
Okay! I'd prefer OCs. Do you have any specific plot points in mind?

I was thinking something close to Star Wars, where there's always a dark force trying to overcome the light kind of plot. Like a new dark witch or wizard is coming into power (having learned of Voldemort and how he ended up torturing the world of witches and wizards long after his death) that tries to defeat the Potter children and their friends (our OCs) help them out to stop this kind of dark magic?

RosefromtheRiver said:
I was thinking something close to Star Wars, where there's always a dark force trying to overcome the light kind of plot. Like a new dark witch or wizard is coming into power (having learned of Voldemort and how he ended up torturing the world of witches and wizards long after his death) that tries to defeat the Potter children and their friends (our OCs) help them out to stop this kind of dark magic?
Ok, that sounds cool! Do you want to do forum or PM? (I'd prefer forum, but if you want to do PM, that's totally fine!)

Hello!! I would be interested in either SU or Homestuck OCs!!!

Possibly Harry Potter OCs, but I haven't done Harry Potter in many years.

TraffyDesu said:
Hello!! I would be interested in either SU or Homestuck OCs!!!
Possibly Harry Potter OCs, but I haven't done Harry Potter in many years.
How about SU? Gemsonas, I would assume?

[QUOTE="Violet Wings]How about SU? Gemsonas, I would assume?

[/QUOTE]
Ye, ye. I have lots and lots of fangems, so it would depend upon what kind of character you would want, I suppose.

TraffyDesu said:
Ye, ye. I have lots and lots of fangems, so it would depend upon what kind of character you would want, I suppose.
Same here. I was thinking maybe something about our gemsonas doing something rebellious against the Diamond Authority and being punished by being sent to earth, or something along those lines.

[QUOTE="Violet Wings]Same here. I was thinking maybe something about our gemsonas doing something rebellious against the Diamond Authority and being punished by being sent to earth, or something along those lines.

[/QUOTE]
Hmmmmmm

Well for that, I think my Chrysocolla would work best.

I, unfortunately, have 0 art for her;;;

TraffyDesu said:
Hmmmmmm
Well for that, I think my Chrysocolla would work best.

I, unfortunately, have 0 art for her;;;
I think I'll do my OC Agate Geode. I don't have any art for my OC either, so it's fine. We'll just describe their appearances. Do you want to RP in a forum or PM?

Mmmm maybe Oc x Canon?

[QUOTE="Violet Wings]Ok, sounds good! OC x OC, OC x Canon, Canon x Canon or what?

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Violet Wings]I think I'll do my OC Agate Geode. I don't have any art for my OC either, so it's fine. We'll just describe their appearances. Do you want to RP in a forum or PM?

[/QUOTE]
PM would be best!!

[QUOTE="Violet Wings]Ok! My Percy rping skills are a bit rusty, just to warn you. Forum or PM?

[/QUOTE]
That's fine! And uh, whichever you prefer, i don't mind either! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Christy said:
That's fine! And uh, whichever you prefer, i don't mind either! :)
Ok, how about forum then? Could you create it? My computers weird with creating forums and I don't know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back