• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Long-term Partners Wanted!

oOLadyLawOo

Hey guys! I just joined in the hopes of finding at least one long-term rp partner. I'd be more than happy to discuss fandoms, plots, genres, and anything else with someone looking for all the same things. : )

First of all, I enjoy writing out and plotting for romance but like a little slice of life, action/adventure, and drama along the way. (Who doesn't?) I also prefer either MxM romance or MxF romance. If someone prefers MxF, I would like to play the female part because I don't think I've ever done a MxF roleplay where I was the male. I can't get motivated to do a FxF rp. You'll have to entice me quite a bit if you want me to do something like that. I am also more than willing to bypass romance altogether if a plot is interesting enough.

That being said, I also prefer detailed role-plays. I personally can't get all of my creative thoughts down in one para. If anything, I have to post at least 3 paras every time or my head will explode. I like using third person and past tense as well. First person just gives me the creeps and I can't explain why...lol.

As far as response times go, I would prefer my partner post at least once a day if not every other day. I look forward to seeing something in my inbox. I am very patient and understand you have a life though. Please be someone who lets me know when something comes up so I don't get bored with this site and stop checking my account altogether. I'm all for ooc chat too. The more the better. I like commentary! I will definitely have no trouble posting once a day, if not more, if the rp is interesting enough. If for some reason I can't get into it, I will let you know. I won't just drop you.

Here are my fandoms. They're a mixed list of anime and video games. I'm somewhat ashamed that that is practically my life.

Undertale
One Piece
Hetalia
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
Devil May Cry
Final Fantasy

....Those are the ones I'm feeling right now. If you mention any others to me I might be more than willing. Feel free to PM me or post here with further questions. I also have some OCs that I can fit into any kind of rp.

I'm interested in Undertale or Resident Evil (the games), but I mostly play OCs. I can make exceptions though.

Hey guys! I just joined in the hopes of finding at least one long-term rp partner. I'd be more than happy to discuss fandoms, plots, genres, and anything else with someone looking for all the same things. : )

First of all, I enjoy writing out and plotting for romance but like a little slice of life, action/adventure, and drama along the way. (Who doesn't?) I also prefer either MxM romance or MxF romance. If someone prefers MxF, I would like to play the female part because I don't think I've ever done a MxF roleplay where I was the male. I can't get motivated to do a FxF rp. You'll have to entice me quite a bit if you want me to do something like that. I am also more than willing to bypass romance altogether if a plot is interesting enough.

That being said, I also prefer detailed role-plays. I personally can't get all of my creative thoughts down in one para. If anything, I have to post at least 3 paras every time or my head will explode. I like using third person and past tense as well. First person just gives me the creeps and I can't explain why...lol.

As far as response times go, I would prefer my partner post at least once a day if not every other day. I look forward to seeing something in my inbox. I am very patient and understand you have a life though. Please be someone who lets me know when something comes up so I don't get bored with this site and stop checking my account altogether. I'm all for ooc chat too. The more the better. I like commentary! I will definitely have no trouble posting once a day, if not more, if the rp is interesting enough. If for some reason I can't get into it, I will let you know. I won't just drop you.

Here are my fandoms. They're a mixed list of anime and video games. I'm somewhat ashamed that that is practically my life.

Undertale
One Piece
Hetalia
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
Devil May Cry
Final Fantasy

....Those are the ones I'm feeling right now. If you mention any others to me I might be more than willing. Feel free to PM me or post here with further questions. I also have some OCs that I can fit into any kind of rp.

Hetalia? Im game. Been wanting to try an rp like that. But with 2p and Nyotalia mixed in. I think itd be interesting watching the normal characters get freaked out and plan on an attack against their evil counterparts with the help of an oc or their Nyotalia counterparts. >.> anywho message me if you’re interested in coming up with a plot.

Undertale
One Piece
Hetalia
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
Devil May Cry
Final Fantasy

I would be very interested in resident evil and silent hill :)

I would be very interested in resident evil and silent hill :)
How bout best of both worlds? Res Evil meets Silent Hill? Like the towns the setting and there has been rumors that umbrella Has been creating the mysterious monsters in the town?

Alpha team was sent in an all had perished. Alessa Gilepsie is loose and making things hell as well.

How bout best of both worlds? Res Evil meets Silent Hill? Like the towns the setting and there has been rumors that umbrella Has been creating the mysterious monsters in the town?

Alpha team was sent in an all had perished. Alessa Gilepsie is loose and making things hell as well.
that sounds absolutly perfect! should I pm you to fix the details? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back