• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom List (Detailed)

ursaeminorisxxx

To Small For Anything Really
< Requirements >

I would prefer it if my partner were to have rather detailed posts. If not I'm able to copy the writing length, but I would prefer it if it were multiple chapters. I'm a rather detailed Rp player who likes to write up to five paragraphs if I can, but I'm fine with anything
:) I like a lot of descriptions, so you can go crazy with them! Also, I'm not the best with commas and such, so I don't expect you to be perfect. I may have a type every now and then, so I don't care if you do just make sure it's legible.

Please help me create plots and don't leave me to work everything out by myself! I like to plot and talk to my partner about everything in the Roleplay and one of things I can't stand is when I'm left doing everything and having no one to talk too.

< Fandoms >

Percy Jackson

Steven Universe

Pokemon

My Little Pony

Marvel

Legend of Korra

Inheritance Cycle (I only like the idea of the book, not the book itself)

How to Train Your Draw

I will add more as time does on, but these are just the first ones that come to mind at the moment. Thank you for reading and considering! :) I also do romance of any kind. All genders and preferences are welcome :)

I have an idea, maybe we could do a mix up of my babysitter's a vampire and a attack on titan roleplay! or something like that, i love my babysitter's a vampire and really want to roleplay it but sadly nobody seems to know what that show even is...

Blarg222 said:
I'm for a Legend of Korra rp though is going to be OC or canon?
The LOK is meant to be a OC based roleplay. PM me?

Bunny said:
I'd be willing to RP with you on Percy Jackson or Avatar~
Great! Let's do Percy Jackson :) PM me?

Harmless1231 said:
I have an idea, maybe we could do a mix up of my babysitter's a vampire and a attack on titan roleplay! or something like that, i love my babysitter's a vampire and really want to roleplay it but sadly nobody seems to know what that show even is...
I would love to rp with you, but I'm sorry....I don't really know what My babysitter's a Vampire is. I mean I've seen it on Disney passing by, but I haven't watched it.

that's ok we could still rp something else

ursaeminorisxxx said:
The LOK is meant to be a OC based roleplay. PM me?
Great! Let's do Percy Jackson :) PM me?

I would love to rp with you, but I'm sorry....I don't really know what My babysitter's a Vampire is. I mean I've seen it on Disney passing by, but I haven't watched it.

Not sure what you mean by How to Train Your Draw. Though, if it's some abbreviation for How to Train Your Dragon, I'd be up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back