• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom crossover search

Moriartypenguins

Anyone want to do a literate multipara roleplay? I’ve been dying to get back into 1x1s and crossovers are my latest craving. Here are my main fandoms I’m interested in:

(Top three fave. Would love to do something envolving one or two of these. any ship goes, we can discuss pairing and plots if you want.)

Sherlock-Mormor and johnlock are my top two faves
Gotham- nygmobblepot <3
Hannibal- hannigram

(Others I sorta like )
Hetalia
BlackButler
Deathnote
Doctorwho
The Anne rice chronicles “interview with the vampire” series"
American horror story
The walking dead

( stuff I’m not too big into the fandom but I would most definitely be interested in )
Supernatural
My little pony
Something with old school cartoons, like spongebob or Ed Ed and Eddie, or even powderpuff girls..Becuase.. Like seriously. Can you just imagine how Hannibal and Moriarty would deal in THAT situation?
Madoka Magicka
Harry Potter
Attack on Titan

Optional: if you have a fandoms I haven’t heard about or that’s not on this list, feel free to introduce me please! Maybe we can work something out from a fandom of your pick and one of mine!

About me:
I love Mxm.
I am willing to double and play multiple characters.
I am an artist and writer so I would love to find someone to share works and talk with OOC.
I am an 18 year old female and currently out of collage at the moment.
I love animals and furries, i was once huge into the furry fandom so I have a few sonas of my own.
I wouldn't mind OCs, but I prefer canons much more.

That's all I can think of.
I prefer to use Skype, but I also have gmail too. Pm me if interested!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back