• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1?

Yunarika

Hey there, I'm Yunarika!

I generally write at least a couple paragraphs per post, and would prefer receiving likewise. Grammar is important to me, and I expect literacy. I'm really not that strict about stuff, though! If you want something different, just poke me and I'll probably say yes.

Personally, I'd like to play with cannon characters, whether in AU or cannon, but I'm open to most things, honestly. I'm happy with roleplaying with or without romance.

Fandoms, in list of preference:

Code Geass

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Xenoblade Chronicles

Fire Emblem (any game, minus Fates)

Yuki Yuna is a Hero

Fairy Tail

Percy Jackson

A Dream of Eagles

Kid Icarus

The Legend of Zelda

Love Live!

I'm always up for either Fire Emblem (I've only played awakening though...) And Legend of Zelda.

I can do Xenoblade, Legend of Zelda and Fire Emblem (The only ones I've played are Rekka No Ken, Awakening, and Fates xD )

Doffy said:
I can do Xenoblade, Legend of Zelda and Fire Emblem (The only ones I've played are Rekka No Ken, Awakening, and Fates xD )
I'll PM you, Xenoblade sounds awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back