• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 RP's

amybri18

"After all this time?"/"Always"
Here is where I put any 1x1 rps I want to do.

But before you read on, here are the things I will expect you to do in the RP...

1. GRAMMAR!!! If there is one thing that annoys me the most, it is when people don't use proper grammar. I don't expect you to be perfect, however I would like you to be pretty good.
  2. SPELLING!!! I mean, come on people! Your on a computer! At least right click on the word if there is a red line underneath it so you can find the proper spelling. I always try my best to always spell things correctly, and if I can't find the right suggestion (because my laptop is dumb) I just google it. So perhaps you should to. Also, if you are on a phone then try to use the bar above the keyboard that predicts what you want to say spell-check. Once again, I don't expect you to be perfect, but if you just post endless spelling mistakes, I will just be annoyed and stop the RP. You have been warned...
  3. A GOOD LENGTH!!! Unless it stats in the description below that you can use one liners, don't. Most of my RP's will be detailed, so I expect a couple of paragraphs. When our two characters are speaking to one-another, I don't mind 2 sentences, but nothing below that.
  4. NO SWEARING!!! I am still quite young, and hate it when I see people swearing. I honestly don't mind if you put *'s, but no visible swearing. I will only mild swear, if not then I won't swear at all. Please note I am 13 and do not wish to see swearing in posts.
  5. ALL RP-NATION RULES APPLY!!! Because otherwise this RP wouldn't be here... Just to know that you read this, please put in your post "hakuna matata".

Harry Potter:

Canon RP's:

1. Hermione x Ron Romance (I will play as Hermione, one liners aloud)
  2. Ginny x Harry Romance (I will play as Ginny, one liners aloud)
  3. Weasleys Wizard Wheezes (we play as Fred and George, we basically go though the journey to create the shop, starting from making to sweets, to running the shop

Non-canon RP's:

1. Twins at Hogwarts (we are muggle-born twins that get our letter for Hogwarts. We go and do stuff (^U^))

Other Fandoms:

The School for Good and Evil: What Happens next...

If you haven't read the School for Good and Evil, I suggest you don't do this RP. We will be canon characters: I will play as Agatha and you will play as Sophie. The RP takes place after the story ends:

Sophie's eyes twinkled. "A princess and witch..."

"Friends," Agatha gasped.

She whirled to Tedros. With a cry, her prince seized for- "Wait!"

Light slipped though his fingers.

They were gone.
This is where we start the RP ( :) )

Doctor Who:

Just Doctor Who. I don't really mind which way, but one of us will be the Doctor and the other one will b his companion. I personally would prefer his companion, but as I said I don't mind. We will create our own characters (a random girl for his companion and a new regeneration of the Doctor).

I will edit this when a new RP comes into my mind! I am also open to any new ideas. If you wish to join an RP, please PM me ( :D )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back